Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Depends on the lengnth of the loan. Anything less than all season with an agreement to buy at the end is a waste of our time.  

If he leaves in Jan and signs for Everton all we've done is keep him fit for their benefit and disrupted out first team at the same time.

I think he could be a very valuable addition for us if the deal is right.

Well if the FA want England to improve then surely they need as many English players playing as regularly as possible, on that basis I'd hope that there would be significant pressure from them on the Premier League to allow this to go through

Although being as it's little old us they'll probably tell us to piss off

Depends on the lengnth of the loan. Anything less than all season with an agreement to buy at the end is a waste of our time.  

If he leaves in Jan and signs for Everton all we've done is keep him fit for their benefit and disrupted out first team at the same time.

Since he's out of contract in 2015, I'd have thought it'll be a fight to get him on a bosman rather than an agreement to buy.

He better hit the ground running because there is only one midfield spot up for grabs and he's got to get ahead of Richardson who is playing well at the minute and Sanchez who will soon be up to speed

My thoughts exactly. Villa fans are unlikely to be too patient with TC. There will always be those that believe he his using us to meet his own needs!

Since he's out of contract in 2015, I'd have thought it'll be a fight to get him on a bosman rather than an agreement to buy.

A fight we will never win then because as soon as Everton come calling he's gone

I'm hoping there is some agreement to buy in place otherwise it's not a great deal. We're just helping out a guy who didn't want to come showcase his talents to get a move to a club he wants.

I guess on the flipside if he helps us stay up and get rid of Lerner it will be worth it.

• Like 1

A fight we will never win then because as soon as Everton come calling he's gone

I tend to agree, although there's the chance he absolutely loves it at Villa and decides to sign (assuming he does well and we put an offer in, of course).