Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Does anybody have the list of out of contract players?

Only thing worth speculating about now

Constant djakpa ivorian left back from bundesliga described as a powerhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKB7NdtReAc

Does anybody have the list of out of contract players?

Only thing worth speculating about now

Constant djakpa ivorian left back from bundesliga described as a powerhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKB7NdtReAc

Lol thats made my day cracking finish

• Like 1

Has anyone signed Tomas Rincon yet? Was best player in 2011 copa America.

He's on a free from Hamburg, think he'd be a decent pick up and I doubt he'd cost a huge amount in wages given he only signed 1 deal at Hamburg and that was joining from Venezuela.

Has anyone signed Tomas Rincon yet? Was best player in 2011 copa America.

He's on a free from Hamburg, think he'd be a decent pick up and I doubt he'd cost a huge amount in wages given he only signed 1 deal at Hamburg and that was joining from Venezuela.

The latest was:

"Tomas has loved his time in Germany, but as with many South Americans, he really wants to play in England," Sorzano told Sky Sports.

"We have held talks with a number of clubs in England and we hope he will be playing in the Premier League next season.

"However, there is also strong interest from other countries but particularly Spain."

Think we should be in for him tbh, particularly with Delph only having a year left on his deal.

Would add bite to our midfield , a proper niggly bugger. That freebie would excite me a lot more than the two we've made so far.

Are there any good free DM's at the mo? That has to be looked at for next season + LB and if I'm being greedy another winger

I'd take Seb Larson as a free winger

Well he's a step up from Albie but has the smell gone from him?

Are we absolutely definitely not spending any money this transfer window should Lerner stay?

Seems a bit odd; that's all.  Free transfers are the kind you get in before anyone else can, so it'd make sense to be doing that sort of business early on... I'd just hope we're going to buy someone as well.

If Pilkington is free we should definitely try and get him.

Pirlo would be pretty good too...

Yes! Would be a very good winger who would allow us to change formations up when needed... As albrightons left we lack an out and out winger with a bit of experience.... Even though I think grealish will be earmarked for a spot on the wing this season!