Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

IncogAVFC @IncogAVFC · 3m

Discussions held with reps of Donald , Pilkington and Bendtner. If any of these moves progress then you will find out via this feed #avfc

Out of those 3 he's the 1st one that I've seen mention Donald, the other 2 have all been talked about and linked elsewhere, but he'll no doubt give it the big "it old you so if they come true"

Donald has been mentioned twice on football-rumours.com (yeah i know) the last few days before that Incog guy posted it on twitter but quite few other people are saying he is in Birmingham as well lol

Donald's agent last said:

His agent, Mustapha Nakhli, let opposite VI know that "there is interest from the Netherlands, England, Spain and Belgium. A number of clubs has now also been reported to me, but as yet there is nothing concrete and Mitchell focuses entirely on Roda. "

"He's a good season and now has the age to make the next step. For a nice club is certainly open Mitchell, now or else in the summer. Of interest, he did not complain, "said the manager. On the message that Real Valladolid interested Nakhli will not reply. But one thing he is clear: "Mitchell is ready for a new challenge."

incogAVFC :)

Don't recall him calling the Cole deal or Senderos for that matter.

He did, but i think most people had the low down on Cole before he posted it. First post on here about Cole was 7:28pm yesterday. You posted about us making our second signing at about 4pm.

I'm guessing he's read stuff off here and put two and two together and hoped for the best.

IncogAVFC @IncogAVFC  ·  24h

Joe Cole having medical tonight and tomorrow. Rigorous due to record. Could sign tomorrow #avfc

Edited by Daniel

It's just so sad setting up a Twitter account with a similar name to someone who likely supplied info from within the club.

incogAVFC knows less than bugger all. Think I'm going to setup a Twitter account called Randy_Loner and see how many followers that gets me.

It's just so sad setting up a Twitter account with a similar name to someone who likely supplied info from within the club.

incogAVFC knows less than bugger all. Think I'm going to setup a Twitter account called Randy_Loner and see how many followers that gets me.

You'll get a few...but nothing to do with Villa, I suspect.

Especially if your profile pic is a fit bird 

incogAVFC :)

Don't recall him calling the Cole deal or Senderos for that matter.

Actually, he called the Cole deal.

Right after somebody else did.

Or Keane for that matter, he knows jack.

Nah he's already signed for Newcastle ;)

If we went and signed Barry now I'd be quite happy with our team and think we'd be well away from relegation. Though, it seems unlikely. We've really missed a calming presence in midfield with a good head.

Edited by PieFacE

Sky Sports understands Watford face a battle to keep hold of star striker Troy Deeney with a host of Premier League and Championship sides chasing him.

The highly-rated frontman has broken through the 20-goal barrier in each of the last two seasons, helping to underline his value as one of the most sought-after players in the country.

Deeney followed last season’s 20 goals in all competitions with 25 this time around and his form at Vicarage Road has not gone unnoticed among Premier League and top Championship sides.

Watford are bracing themselves for offers for the prolific hit-man knowing his suitors are hoping to lure him away from the club this summer.

Aston Villa and Newcastle are both thought to have identified Deeney as one of their top targets as they look to bolster their attacking options this summer, while Swansea are also firm admirers of the former Walsall man.

Championship promotion hopefuls Norwich, Fulham, Wigan and Nottingham Forest are also tracking Deeney as they see the striker as key to their plans of trying to win promotion back to the Premier League.

Watford would be loath to lose their talismanic striker, but know they could struggle to fend off any big-money offers for the 25-year-old should his suitors firm up their interest.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/9344717/transfer-news-premier-league-and-championship-sides-chasing-deeney