Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I just wish Lambert would be honest with us.I have work early and here I am hitting refresh, hoping for something. If he's currently in his PJ's sipping a cup of java in front of the tele, just drop us a tweet or something.

It's pretty obvious nothing is going to happen now.

It was obvious at 2pm to be honest

I just wish Lambert would be honest with us.I have work early and here I am hitting refresh, hoping for something. If he's currently in his PJ's sipping a cup of java in front of the tele, just drop us a tweet or something.

It's pretty obvious nothing is going to happen now.

It was obvious at 2pm to be honest

It really wasn't.

so our only target was Cleverly? And that spanish bloke who was never in a million years going to come.

what happened to the back ups? The fictional winger?

How could the club have known that?

I'm still confused as to why we left it this late to bid for him.

so our only target was Cleverly? And that spanish bloke who was never in a million years going to come.what happened to the back ups? The fictional winger?

How could the club have known that?

I'm still confused as to why we left it this late to bid for him.

If only he had got back to us quicker !

In fairness, Management did sort a number deals early. The shelf clearing at other clubs only unfolds towards the end of the window, and with agents playing clubs off against each other its a difficult time to close out deals.

Let's not forget, and it may shock a few, but we are not the most attractive proposition in the PL and we are relatively constrained too. at least we seem to have a handle sensible finances as boring as that may be.

Incognito AVFC tweeting more PR bollocks about how we tried but things change quickly in football/business. Poor planning and execution from the people in charge of our club. We continue to be run in such an amateur fashion.

And you really know that this is unprofessional behaviour from the club? If he's said that he's interested and then suddenly, today, says he wants £80k a week you don't feel that they might have a point that he fooled them a bit? And he left it a bit late for us to move for other targets?

Not really in the mood for an argument. You have your opinion and, funnily enough, I have my own.

Incognito AVFC tweeting more PR bollocks about how we tried but things change quickly in football/business. Poor planning and execution from the people in charge of our club. We continue to be run in such an amateur fashion.

And you really know that this is unprofessional behaviour from the club? If he's said that he's interested and then suddenly, today, says he wants £80k a week you don't feel that they might have a point that he fooled them a bit? And he left it a bit late for us to move for other targets?

Not really in the mood for an argument. You have your opinion and, funnily enough, I have my own.

Well, it's also a theory which you use to blame the club in a way that I guess you don't have a clue about what really happened.