Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Where have Hull got all this money from??

A chairman who wants to progress the club.

a chairman who saw them knocked out of europe followed by a shocking performance against a team who they are meant to be battling down the bottom with so has gone out and got 2 panicky loan deals...

hernandez is the long money, if he doesnt do well then i see hull really struggling this year, they were that bad on sunday

wouldnt have minded ramirez on loan for the numbers but i dont think lambert is overly interested in loans, ben arfa is no better than what we have and probably less consistent too

Has everyone given up? I believe we are after someone but not Canales. If it was late on we wouldn't have bid for just the one player. Our signings always go under the radar. I can see something surfacing in the next 10 minutes

I don't think that we have £8m lying around. I think Lambert convinced Lerner that Cleverley was a clever investment and he made an exception to the rule.

I think those £8m could have been spent more cleverly

• Like 2

Has everyone given up? I believe we are after someone but not Canales. If it was late on we wouldn't have bid for just the one player. Our signings always go under the radar. I can see something surfacing in the next 10 minutes

That's bold. I should wait?

so both our targets have rejected us

its like the ugly kids at school trying to find a date for the prom...

One wants massive wages and the other seemingly doesn't want to leave his home country. I don't think it's got much to do with Villa.

Edited by Mantis

Hoolahan?