André Green

sir_gary_cahill

Glad to see him return. It’s like Albert’s form will never return so I’d have him in definite contention from the bench and hope he impresses. His main thing is staying injury free, he’s been quite unlucky in that respect!

9 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Glad to see him return. It’s like Albert’s form will never return so I’d have him in definite contention from the bench and hope he impresses. His main thing is staying injury free, he’s been quite unlucky in that respect!

Is Albert still here? The one that was a football player? That could beat players, score goals? Not seen him for **** ages.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Have never seen him do much for a game. Personally would be surprised to see him play ahead of El Ghazi or Bolasie. Possibly Adomah based on recent showings.

Norwich last season he was pretty good though Davis performance took the headlines. Think he got injured after that and we rarely saw him since. Still only 20

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Norwich last season he was pretty good though Davis performance took the headlines. Think he got injured after that and we rarely saw him since. Still only 20

I struggle to remember how the game from a month ago played out sometimes so I might not be the best judge.

I just know I've seen him on a few occasions and he never left much of an impression. At the same time he was never noticeably poor either.

At 20 he's still a baby. Some athletes professional careers don't become noteworthy 'til they hit 30!

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'll be very surprised if this guy is the answer to our problems. Everytime I have seen him play he has looked awful.

Happy to give him another chance though. 

How many times have you seen him play then? 😄

I rate him highly, I think he has showed that he is really talanted. Has got good technique, a sweet left foot and looks like an intelligent player, not the kick and run or rush winger but a passer with awareness who can fit in a system. IIRC there were rumours of Saints and Spurs tracking him, which says much about his potential. He had a bad injury and said himself it affected him afterwards in the way that he was cautious and afraid he'd tore it up again when he played. Hopefully he is back to full fitness, builds up his confidence and can kick on. He's still young and can certainly improve. Funny that he's only 20, feels like he has been with us for ages.

Very happy that he's back, if he can get in form I'd like to see him be a starter or at least give him a run in the side.

• Like 1

He's got quick feet, he's quick, his crossing is ok, he gets in good positions and he's got a decent shot - He really needs to work on his positioning and game management though, which is why he drifts out of games.

If Smith can work on that with him, he'll be a cracking player - he's got all the natural abilities you'd want for a winger - pace, trickery and power. 

16 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Might as well have bumped one of the others youth players up? Instead of disrupting his loan. I guess that they have plans to use him. 

I'd have him in the team to be honest or as smith said to give some impact off the bench. 

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

He's got quick feet, he's quick, his crossing is ok, he gets in good positions and he's got a decent shot - He really needs to work on his positioning and game management though, which is why he drifts out of games.

If Smith can work on that with him, he'll be a cracking player - he's got all the natural abilities you'd want for a winger - pace, trickery and power. 

He is also a very lovely young man and has a lovely smile.

• Like 1

Â