André Green

sir_gary_cahill

The home grown thing makes complete sense all round. We need to bring the age down, we need to develop our own players, and ultimately it is by selling home grown players that we give ourselves the best advantage with FFP. Also Green's a good player. 

• Like 1

I’m all for giving the young players a chance to shine but every time I’ve seen Green play he flatters to deceive.

Havent been impressed at all but maybe with an injury free run in the team he will improve?

1 minute ago, striker said:

I’m all for giving the young players a chance to shine but every time I’ve seen Green play he flatters to deceive.

Havent been impressed at all but maybe with an injury free run in the team he will improve?

Unlike Bolasie who everytime I see him play flatters deceive......... Oh wait. 

41 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would like to see Green and Ramsey both feature today in some capacity, maybe even Davis too?

Kind of form we are in I don’t see three youngsters featuring. Better to bloody them in a team playing well.

3 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Kind of form we are in I don’t see three youngsters featuring. Better to bloody them in a team playing well.

So never? 😉

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We often say this but when they come in and get overwhelmed we then turn on the manager.

True JV,

I though if we include 3 of them today and some minutes in the match in some way shape or form rather than throw then straight in etc. Maybe a couple starting giving them an hour etc. Or even coming on for 30/40 minutes.

Slowly slowly approach etc.

1 hour ago, Killeen30 said:

I’d be happy for Green to get some game time. I like him and I like his attitude. Good movement too. He always seems to find his way to crosses at the back post.

And then miss from 4 yards 

7 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Good to see that he is still rubbish 

We will be building for the future with the likes of Green, yes he needs to develop, but if you write players like him off you might as well give up on the game. 

16 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Good to see that he is still rubbish 

Yes, very surprising to see he hasn’t developed while sitting on the bench in League One. 🙄

We should have been trying to develop him these last three years rather than telling him to roll his sleeves up and pull his boots on then dump him on the South coast while we pay for Bolaise’s rehabilitation.

• Like 1

Â