André Green

sir_gary_cahill

Keep him in Portsmouth. He was beginning to struggle a bit here, poor start to the season so loan move was very sensible decision to clear his head and get his confidence back.

Don't think bringing him back with the grumbles starting to grow from the crowd would be that clever.

I do think he's a player who could do well under DS style of coaching but leave that for next season.

• Like 1

I’m surprised we haven’t recalled green and Mitch Clark - both could do a job for us here .

with kodjia likely to switch to the middle then green could add competion out wide .

Edited by Eastie

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Literally cannot be any worse than th3 hopeless adomah who doesn’t se3, 8ntetested I’m being here. Why we don’t get rid if there i# intetes5 in him is a mystery to me.

green back all day long.

This feels like one of those Derren Brown tricks.

Later in the show you'll ask me to give a four digit number, and I'll say 3385.

• Like 2

Smith's making a decision in next few days whether to recall him. Recall likely as smith rates him highly and thinks his pace will help us greatly.

I'll be honest I'd love him back. It's time to phase adomah out.  He has been shit for almost 12 months now

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Smith's making a decision in next few days whether to recall him. Recall likely as smith rates him highly and thinks his pace will help us greatly.

I'll be honest I'd love him back. It's time to phase adomah out.  He has been shit for almost 12 months now

Difficult to see him getting a look bearing in mind he can’t even get in the Portsmouth team. He’s played and scored a couple in the poxy cups but barely featured in the leagues. Not the regular game time we were hoping for with the loan unfortunately. Maybe Smith thinks he can develop him more training with the squad and U23 games. 

Â