André Green

sir_gary_cahill

Talented young winger made his debut for the u21s tonight at the age of 15 years old, becoming the youngest ever to do so. He made his debut for the u18s last season at 14, I think this player has the potential to be absolutely superb. I think he will make his first team debut next season if he keeps progressing and obviously if we keep of him unlike Daniel Crowley who is now excelling at arsenal

• Like 2

For my twopence worth on Andre Green.

Very talented, impressive physically and seems a level headed kid. He isn't a Jordan Graham type winger, twisting and turning and doing stepovers, he is more direct, I reckon he could play more centrally. There is some traffic in his way before he gets to the first team (Grealish, Graham, Burke, Robinson, Sellars and Taylor) and we know the manager is not one to throw academy players into the side, but his time will come.

It can happen, there is so much that can go wrong between being a talented 15 or 16 year old and playing professional football, let alone at this level.

However, rather than going over the top or beating people down, let's be positive that the club and International setup are obviously very keen on him, his record (England u16, Villa u18 aged 14 and Villa u21 aged 15) speaks for itself. Time will tell, but he appears (admittedly on twitter) to have his head screwed on, fingers crossed things go his way.

Â