André Green

sir_gary_cahill

11 minutes ago, Villastine said:

The usual few over the top reactions. Same people write off different players ever week Tuanzebe, Nyland, Adomah, Kodjia etc.

I thought he was the best of the starting 11 against Yeovil.

He was good that night. But we won't be playing Yeovil's every week in this league . Think it would be hugely beneficial for him to head out, even till January.

On 24/08/2018 at 12:42, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think a loan would do him good. 

it might happen yet. I think he should get a full run out tonight against Burton and then see how he gets on. I think playing regularly would do him good, but not sure either Norwich or Bolton would play him regularly.

Capture.PNG

I would prefer to keep him around, he will or he should get minutes towards the end of games and if an injury occurs. Would much rather him getting the last 30 than Albert tbfh.

Coming back from a bad injury, he is still young, he still needs to find his form, he needs not to be rushed. The best place for him should be here.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Is he out of contract in the summer?

You have to wonder if this is to help him regain confidence after his fitness issues, or whether he is in his way out of the club? It would be a shame if this is the case, as he was highly rated only 12 months ago.

1 minute ago, NeilS said:

Is he out of contract in the summer?

You have to wonder if this is to help him regain confidence after his fitness issues, or whether he is in his way out of the club? It would be a shame if this is the case, as he was highly rated only 12 months ago.

Yep at present his deal runs out end of the season!

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Yep at present his deal runs out end of the season!

I thought as much, I had a vague memory (most of them are these days) that he was coming towards then end of his deal.

It sounds like a short loan, hopefully it is just to get him up to speed confidence and fitness wise. He should rip that league up to be honest, so he will hopefully come back in Jan the better for it.

1 minute ago, NeilS said:

I thought as much, I had a vague memory (most of them are these days) that he was coming towards then end of his deal.

It sounds like a short loan, hopefully it is just to get him up to speed confidence and fitness wise. He should rip that league up to be honest, so he will hopefully come back in Jan the better for it.

Zatman is right everywhere else on net App wise etc is wrong it is 2020. But everywhere look inc Wyscout, Instat scout apps and Transfermarkt they have 2019.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

signed a new contract in March until 2020

I missed that, but you are correct. A quick google later and a two year deal was signed last March.

• Like 1

Â