André Green

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

I would go 4231 with green on the left of the 3.

he looks to have the talent, he is fast and tall. Would be great to have Grealish and Green in the same team.

who are the 2 in that case? and what's the back four?

18 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Kodjia

Green Grealish Adomah

W/J/T Hourihane

Hutton Chester Elphick De Laet

GK

or

Kodjia

Grealish

Green Hourihane Adomah

Thor

GK

Edited by praisedmambo
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Personally, for the time being, Jedinak and Hourihane as the “holding” 2, Green, Grealish and Adomah ahead of them with Kodjia up top. 

I havent given that much thought though ?

6 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Davis  Kodjia

Green Grealish Adomah

W/J/T Hourihane

GK

or

Grealish  Kodjia

Green Hourihane Adomah

W/J Thor

GK

Is Hutton also the GK? ? 

He just needs to add consistency to his game....he is young he can do this.

emulate Jack and he can be some player.

I hope he goes back in the afternoons and tweaks his little weaknesses with some dedicated "one on one" tuition.

Olly come on work on Andre like you did Jack.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

Kodjia

Green Grealish Adomah

W/J/T Hourihane

GK

or

Kodjia

Grealish

Green Hourihane Adomah

Thor

GK

Yeah I asked because I think 2 is one too many with our players, something playing with 3 at the back could help with if Bruce gets it right, I prefer Thor as the one in your 4-1-4-1 (4-1-3-1-1). I think that looks a better side, would get the best out of Hourihane for my money., Green as the left sided trequartista in a 3 looks great to me, with license to come inside when we're in the last third. He looks good from his preseason showings....

6 hours ago, bobzy said:

Personally, for the time being, Jedinak and Hourihane as the “holding” 2, Green, Grealish and Adomah ahead of them with Kodjia up top. 

I havent given that much thought though ?

Don't like Hourihane holding, if the idea is Jedi wins it and gives it to Hourihane, then I'd like Hourihane to be further up the pitch :) Maybe Thor and Jedi at a pinch and Jedi wins it for Thor to pass it to one of ours instead of Jedi giving it away. Then we're using two players to fill one players boots though....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

He just needs to add consistency to his game....he is young he can do this.

emulate Jack and he can be some player.

I hope he goes back in the afternoons and tweaks his little weaknesses with some dedicated "one on one" tuition.

Olly come on work on Andre like you did Jack.

Agreed mate. I know he didn't play many games last season before his injury, but i wasn't massively impressed. There was quality moments but he seemed scared to beat his man. Pre season has been good and if he can maintain his form and kick on he could be a player.

I wasn't impressed last year but i can see the potential. 

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

Agreed mate. I know he didn't play many games last season before his injury, but i wasn't massively impressed. There was quality moments but he seemed scared to beat his man. Pre season has been good and if he can maintain his form and kick on he could be a player.

I wasn't impressed last year but i can see the potential. 

Jack was the same, not quite ready and after his injury and the dedicated training....bam we have a player.

many of the youth will be like this, i think....we could be in for some surprises.....I think JDH could be some player too.

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

Jack was the same, not quite ready and after his injury and the dedicated training....bam we have a player.

many of the youth will be like this, i think....we could be in for some surprises.....I think JDH could be some player too.

I can’t wait for O’Hare too, I think he’s going to be very good.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I can’t wait for O’Hare too, I think he’s going to be very good.

What I like about Callum and Jake.....they don't dwell on the ball, they move it out of their feet quickly and that  feeds the tempo of the game.

Andre too has quick feet when he's on his game.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, sne said:

With 2 new wingers coming in I'd be up for giving Green a run at the striker role if Kodija doesn't deliver.

Not a bad idea. Green doesnt do it for me as winger.  I think he could be a excellent striker 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not a bad idea. Green doesnt do it for me as winger.  I think he could be a excellent striker 

Exactly what Big Fat Ron did with Dwight Yorke. 

Â