André Green

sir_gary_cahill

9 minutes ago, hippo said:

Good luck Andre.

Ps - Preston play good football ? Really ? The most negative and time wasting team in the championship imo.

One of the better teams we played in our time in the Championship. They ripped us apart on numerous occasions.

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

One of the better teams we played in our time in the Championship. They ripped us apart on numerous occasions.

is the Green loan our way of saying thanks for getting Bruce sacked?

also, green going on loan must mean we have another winger in the pipeline, i highly doubt we would loan green out if we were only going to be having 3 wingers (El Ghazi, Jota, Hassan) for 2 positions.

Wish him all the best. I do feel however that unlike the Portsmouth loan, there'll be no call back this time and not meaning to put the boot in but id be surprised if you see him in a villa shirt again. Needs confidence. Sometimes playing for your boyhood club can stunt and inhibit a players development. Sometimes they just aren't good enough. I hope it's the former. The play off semi final at the Hawthorns showed he's not ready..Looked massively overwhelmed and so nervous. Villa Park be pretty much like that night this season for nearly every game. Hope he goes and enjoys himself and play with a confidence.

Good move for him, definitely. 

Is capable of brilliance, only shown in flashes. Decision making and consistency are things that definitely need working on. That's that the loan move is for.

Could be make or break for him though, will be interesting to follow his season.

I'm not sure he would have been 'ready' for us had we not got promoted. 

Good luck to the lad, needs to really be playing first team football - not sure he's going to get it at Preston though.

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Good luck Andre.

Ps - Preston play good football ? Really ? The most negative and time wasting team in the championship imo.

Put 4 past us last season and out shot us on both occasions

• Like 1

Â