Ryan Bertrand

Didiersix

The problem tonight was we played a flat back 5 that were overrun in midfield allowing the fullbacks to create even more width therefore isolating them. You can't play 5-3-2 unless you control the centre...or the ball sticks to the forwards.

It was poor tactically, but looking at the players he had available I don't know what else he could have done.

Yeah, he wants to move to a club higher up the table who can help him develop?

Shows how badly this club has been run and why we struggle to attract decent players. They won't come!

The club is rotten to the core :(

Not having a personal dig, but I see this type of phrase spouted a lot.. I just don't know how people come to that conclusion because a loanee doesn't appear to want to stay

I'd guess that's not the sole piece of evidence he's used to come to that conclusion.

• Like 1

The club is rotten to the core :(

Not having a personal dig, but I see this type of phrase spouted a lot.. I just don't know how people come to that conclusion because a loanee doesn't appear to want to stay

I'd guess that's not the sole piece of evidence he's used to come to that conclusion.

No I'd agree, just curious why people think this. I dont know of any internal operations and so can't say it's rotten.

British prospect not worth the fee we'd have to pay.

I don't care if I'm in the minority here, for me he's been disappointing. Particularly in the light of the expectation he came with.

He's had one really good performance, and that was his first game - against Liverpool in January.

I'm not worried at all. Luna had just as many good games. I'd rather play Clark at left back with Vlaar and Okore centre than pay the £8m or whatever for Bertrand.

Â