Ryan Bertrand

Didiersix

Who is to say we did not agree he would play in a percentage of our games as part of the loan agreement?

I doubt a clause like that exists for any loan deal, what happens if he gets injured?

I don't think he's been that poor. Had some trouble against Stoke but did Ashley Young or Rafael or Phil Jones do anything all game? All our trouble was down our right.

He's not helped by the fact that there's no natural left sided player to help him. Gabby has done **** all on the left side for him.

I rate him and would support any move to make the deal permanent. I just think he has been sub-standard in the last two games (as have most of the players). Bennett deserves to start the Fulham game in my opinion.

Bertrand has had two dodgy performances (although it has to be said, so had the defence as a whole) but he's still a better option than Bennett or Luna. He should certainly play against Fulham because it's quite important we win.

I rate him and would support any move to make the deal permanent. I just think he has been sub-standard in the last two games (as have most of the players). Bennett deserves to start the Fulham game in my opinion.

It is difficult to judge a player on about 10 games. I guess it all depends on how much Chavski are willing to let go and how low his wage demands are.  On the 2 occasions I have seen him play live I haven't been impressed but that is not to say he will play better in the future.

Bertrand has had two dodgy performances (although it has to be said, so had the defence as a whole) but he's still a better option than Bennett or Luna. He should certainly play against Fulham because it's quite important we win.

i'm not convinced. his debut aside i've had him pegged as average. Bennett should've have been dropped after his Chelsea performance thats for sure. if you start dropping players when they've done well i'm not sure what kind of message that sends out

I don't know about him! His last two games have been poor and Bennett was oustanding against Chelsea. I think I would like to see Lambert being fair and giving Bennett a chance in the next few games. 

It is difficult to judge a player on about 10 games. I guess it all depends on how much Chavski are willing to let go and how low his wage demands are.  On the 2 occasions I have seen him play live I haven't been impressed but that is not to say he will play better in the future.

I liked him whenever I saw him at Chelsea too. I'm not just basing it on his time here.

Â