Ryan Bertrand

Didiersix

My view hasn't changed at all. Bang average and only seen as better than what we have because of who he came from (not the stats)

I'd have took a 2/3m gamble maybe if we'd appointed a better manager that may have been able to improve his game but not with Lamberk

Bye

• Like 1

how anyone can say samuel was worse than bennett is beyond me. bennett is one of the worst left backs ive ever seen at this level. he cant tackle, cant pass and his postioning is fcking terrible. worst lambert signing by far. samuel was very good for long periods but declined when we went crap. as someone above said that 2-0 against bolton jay lloyd samuel was absolutely sensational

• Like 1

how anyone can say samuel was worse than bennett is beyond me. bennett is one of the worst left backs ive ever seen at this level. he cant tackle, cant pass and his postioning is fcking terrible. worst lambert signing by far. samuel was very good for long periods but declined when we went crap. as someone above said that 2-0 against bolton jay lloyd samuel was absolutely sensational

Jlloyd was pretty good until that dreaded England call-up - then he became undeniably shit!

• Like 1

Fairly underwhelming but playing in a team on a slide midway through the season isn't great for any player. I doubt we could afford his wages anyway. I suspect he will end up at a club with more spending power than us like Swansea, QPR or Leicester And no I am not joking.

Delaney wasn't anywhere near as good as some people try to claim - not a good defender. 

Seriously? Delaney was a quality defender. 

Quality? Come off it - average at best, error prone and extremely technically limited.

Samuel did have a great run of form, true, but that all went to shit and he was appalling afterwards.

• 7 years later...
Â