Ryan Bertrand

Didiersix

He's not going to come here, if we're not willing to give him more than 20k a week.

He could/probably will get more by leaving us at the end of the season and considering his options - I will be very suprised if we break our current wage structure for him.

I'm in the "play our players" camp.

i think he's been distinctly poor to be honest , maybe he's just not fussed as he's only on loan or maybe he just isn't that good to start with

that we've had so many poor left backs of late makes me wonder if there isn't a curse on the place

last half decent LB was probably Alan Wright

i think he's been distinctly poor to be honest , maybe he's just not fussed as he's only on loan or maybe he just isn't that good to start with

that we've had so many poor left backs of late makes me wonder if there isn't a curse on the place

Ahem...

wilfred_bouma109ap_803054c.jpg

He's not going to come here, if we're not willing to give him more than 20k a week.

He could/probably will get more by leaving us at the end of the season and considering his options - I will be very suprised if we break our current wage structure for him.

I'm in the "play our players" camp.

I'm in the "pay" our players camp.

• Like 1

Ahem...

Never got the Bouma love  ... to slow , always out of position   .. did give his all I'll give him that much though

Ahem...

Never got the Bouma love ... to slow , always out of position .. did give his all I'll give him that much though

Whaaaa?! Bouma was really good! :)

You've officially lost it tony!

• Like 1

Ahem...

Never got the Bouma love ... to slow , always out of position .. did give his all I'll give him that much though

meh ... you probably think Sørensen was a good keeper as well  :P 

Ahem...

meh ... you probably think Sørensen was a good keeper as well :P

Decent to good shot stopper.

Nothing else really :)

He's been decent for us but he hardly looks out of place in this team and that says something. If we're not taken over and he's affordable then I hope we go for him as he's solid enough and can improve with regular games. If we're taken over I think perhaps we could aim higher, but maybe that's unfair on him.

Â