Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Seems like the only disappointed person is gonna be Lambert. Us fans dont give a shit, Post that on ya Norwich forums!!!

probably the most accurate post on here.

Wes who ???

Not bothered either way tbh

Only positive thing is maybe teaching our academy players a few things, apart from that can`t see him getting any more game time here than what he gets at Narwich

WBA prob best place for him

You can see it's been deliberately done out of spite, within minutes of West Broms interest they come to a deal, whereas they were clearly never going to let us have him 

Der!

Der,  no deal this end.

No deal only because you want a fee though eh? Still looks like you were prepared to do business with them had a fee been involved according to this?

Norwich refusing to loan Hoolahan to West Brom and want a fee

Still my original post was taken a little out of context being as i posted it when SSN were basically saying he was on his way to WBA in a loan deal at the time i wrote it. 

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Yup, had a laugh on Pinkun earlier, them saying it would really annoy us if he went to West Brom? Well no not really, it will be hilarious when WBA finish 17th and Norwich finish 18th. 

Its a pink forum full of norwich fans, does anything more need to be said on the matter?

Amazed that Norwich are holding onto a disaffected player who is not in their first team plans who has put in transfer request and is out of contract in just over twelve months.

The prospect of him signing for us never had me pole vaulting round the room but talk about a petty minded small club attitude, you could not make it up.

Still it means we can sign a better younger player in the summer so we will probably be thanking the pig headed Norwich chairman come the end of August.

• Like 3

Â