Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

we should rise above all this and not get embroiled in a dispute with a Director of a club that in my view is not necessarily representative of Norwich Football Club in this particular issue, albeit he is the CEO. I have a suspicion he is the only one with the  embargo.

Aston Villa and Norwich City have always had a good relationship, I see no reason David McNally with his embittered relationship with Paul Lambert, should pull that  (relationship between the clubs) asunder.

I would be inclined to move on If I was Paul Lambert, however he maybe has an obligation to Wes now, who is also caught up in this. If Wes is not playing he is entitled to think they don't want him.

None of us knows the finite detail of the shannigans, so it is difficult to give a concise opinion.....but I reiterate Aston Villa and Norwich have always got on fine, until Mr Angry scuppered it.

Ps Blimey we had one of our best managers off them in Ron Saunders.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

I don't know the rules, but I thought last week can't we get some other club to buy him for us in the morning and buy him off them in the afternoon....sounds  a bit too good to be true I suppose, but we have no time now anyway.

We've done NO deal for Wes with anyone yet! :bang:

But it's being suggested you are open to a deal with other clubs. You just won't deal with Aston Villa. If you believe Sky Sports of course...

Thats just that, suggested, nothing more, we're not selling to anyone and I belive that.

We've done NO deal for Wes with anyone yet! :bang:

But it's being suggested you are open to a deal with other clubs. You just won't deal with Aston Villa. If you believe Sky Sports of course...

Thats just that, suggested, nothing more, we're not selling to anyone and I belive that.

Well good luck. Seems odd your club doesnt need any money to strengthen the squad but if Wes is apparently vital to your team then he should stay.

I love how they're all taking the piss on the pinkun (LOL). Calling us bitter....lmao. Yeah we didn't get Wes, but we ain't in total meltdown like they're saying.

Smarties_-_Meltdown_Coverart.png

You can see it's been deliberately done out of spite, within minutes of West Broms interest they come to a deal, whereas they were clearly never going to let us have him 

Der!

Der,  no deal this end.

Robert Chase would have just taken the money  ;)

• Like 1

It is interesting how Villa have 'pulled out' of a transfer for Wes, when there was never be on in te first place. 

Their fans will be spitting, though - seems the 'giants' are making no more signings, missing out to little ol'norwich

:crylaugh: their forum is slowly turning into small heath alliance.

Â