Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Wow, Norwich really are spiting themselves sending him on loan to WBA the childish idiots. Loaning to a closer rival in the league, rather than getting actually money to bring in a loan, sign a player of save for themselves. Nothing against their fans or the club itself, but I hope they go down now. David McNally is a prize prick.

I've got to give some grudging respect to McNasty for this one. I'd be laughing my back off, if the rolls were reversed. Maybe it is a bit silly losing out on a couple of million(ish) pounds, but it'd be worth it just to be a clearing in the woods!

I suppose they'll find out at the end of the season if it was worth it. If WBA finish ahead of them now surely their owners will be pissed. What if it's the difference between 17th and 18th?

Seems like high risk just to spite mean old Villa.

This is hilarious.  McNally has probably been waiting for this day all month.  His master plan has been to turn down all offers from Villa and send Hoolahan on loan to our rivals and lose out on a transfer fee for his club. 

McNally :  "haha take that Lambert and Villa"

Stephen Fry : "but what about Narwich David?"

McNally :  "f**k Narwich, I got that clearing in the woods Lambert back for leaving me"

Edited by Bunnski

I suppose they'll find out at the end of the season if it was worth it. If WBA finish ahead of them now surely their owners will be pissed. What if it's the difference between 17th and 18th?

Seems like high risk just to spite mean old Villa.

Well relegation is obviously the difference so millions!

Might be a pretty clever move for them. If he does relatively well for WBA, he'll help them take points of Norwich's relegation rivals, but he can't play against Norwich

He can't play against us either.

I did say relegation rivals :P

Might be a pretty clever move for them. If he does relatively well for WBA, he'll help them take points of Norwich's relegation rivals, but he can't play against Norwich

And selling him to us would of also done that.

All they've done is strengthened a relegation rival to them.

...but that could mean that they escape at the expense of Norwich....ooppps

Lambert is a bit stupid getting involved in this in the first place. It seemed quite clear Norwich wouldn't sell to us and this news sums it up. No back-ups in place. Idiotic from us as much as it is childish from Norwich.

Â