Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

People speculating as to their reasons and strengthening WBA to beat their rivals, no its not that at all. They dont want the player and will sell to anyone but us despite us offering a few million quid. Now they'll loan him to WBA and he'll either be shit in which case no sell on value or amazing and potentially help WBA survive over norwich.

Absolutely pathetic little club and i would take serious joy in this completely biting them on the arse.

Yup pretty small time from Norwich. However, i'm not slightly bothered that we can't get him. He's a half decent stop-gap player, he's not the number 10 we're crying out for. 

I'm a little disappointed he seems to be our only target, but, i'd rather we wait to get the right player.

• Like 2

The norwich fans all seem delighted that Hoolahan might be going to wba on loan because he will be back playing for them next season haha.. He called them a f**king shithouse club and they still want him.  smalltime club

Norwich have really embarrassed themselves over this. I guess they must be flush with more cash than I thought. Turning down so much money for a bomb squad player. If I was a Canaries fan I would be livid. Dont they have players they would like to buy with that money?

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Â