Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Jimzk5

Will be leaving for the match in about an hour going in Holte lower with a couple of friends. If we win great, if we draw... Meh, if we lose..we're **** and in for a relegation scrap!... But I think it's crazy to go to Villa Park these days expecting anything other than to be disappointed.... Now that's criminal!!

Forcast 0-2 Can't see us scoring against this Palace team as they'll do everything we are crap against and we are just bound to concede at least 2 with our defence.

Mr Hairyhands,

Any idea who's playing, or what formation Mr Lambert will be going with Today?

I'm gonna say 2-1 Palace, because.. If I say what I actually think.. Then... It might not... Wait... I've already said too much. Make that 4-0 Palace...

• Like 1

Agreed. Its sad but very true that every side in the division, including those at the bottom in desperate need for points, see a game at Villa Park as one where they should be winning. We are far too easy to play against.

Funny how Lambert said in the week we are not a 'soft touch' in response to our disciplinary record this season (most yellows in league). But we are a soft touch, very soft like a quilt of crap

Given up my season ticket for today because I can't be arsed with the travelling etc gonna watch it in the local

2-0 today I reckon, similar to the cardiff game

Where do you travel from?

Hall green lol not exactly far, I'm in lazy mode today though. Yesterday knocked it out of me

Hall Green eh? Is that Behan's?

• Like 1

Given up my season ticket for today because I can't be arsed with the travelling etc gonna watch it in the local

2-0 today I reckon, similar to the cardiff game

Where do you travel from?
Hall green lol not exactly far, I'm in lazy mode today though. Yesterday knocked it out of me

Hall Green eh? Is that Behan's?

Indeed mate. Round the corner from where I live so it's all good. Plus I'm going to the in laws pretty much straight away after the game.