Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Jimzk5

0-1 Bannan to show his true worth.

Is Bannan going to start?

Last two games Pulis has taken him off 50' and 45'.

Seems to me those who said he wouldn't like him were right. Even though he'd be exactly the right player to start against us for the motivation factor, I'd be surprised if Bannan started this game.

Watching the memorable match against Palace in the FA cup 2005-06 on AVTV and everything comes back to me. The year i started being a Villa fan. Aston Villa you beauty what happened to you..

Edited by AVFCRAMTIN

We'll score more than four today and no I do not think they'll score more, thank you very much :DOr the same amount.

Come on!! :flag:Random text in white to see if Ginko or anyone notices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqu7USdJPjA

Ok, it's Thursday...and I sit in the North Stand...but still...

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 4

2-1 Villla. Comeback win in the second half after going 1 down. Kozak and Gabby with the winner.

If we go 1-0 behind the world class moaner behind me will go into supernova. I dont think I could bear that.

Presuming not all players Lambert would like to play will be playing this game and the Swansea one as well (due to fitness/potential injuries), which game do you think will have more of Lambert's 'favourites' and which will have more of the back-up brigade?

If we don't win today we are in trouble.

Easiest game of the season on paper. I never expect us to win, I always just hope.

But today Lambert I expect a win. Anything less is a terrible result.no denying it.

When did we last win a Boxing Day fixture? It feels like forever but was probably only about 3 years ago.

This is the only game not being televised live over here :(

Will have to investigate alternate means of watching.

I've sent you a pm mate.

Given up my season ticket for today because I can't be arsed with the travelling etc gonna watch it in the local

2-0 today I reckon, similar to the cardiff game

Where do you travel from?

Hall green lol not exactly far, I'm in lazy mode today though. Yesterday knocked it out of me