Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Jimzk5

We need to stick together in times like this, it's how we got through last season.

Turning on lambert won't help the situation. This is his squad and his players, so I doubt changing managers would help us out, the fact is we need to ride it out till our players return to form/fitness.

We need to stick together in times like this, it's how we got through last season.

Turning on lambert won't help the situation. This is his squad and his players, so I doubt changing managers would help us out, the fact is we need to ride it out till our players return to form/fitness.

Lose today and can say without a doubt the atmosphere will be hostile against Swansea on Saturday.

Edited by Avflife

Lose today and can say without a doubt the atmosphere will be hostile against Swansea on Saturday.

A loss today and I think there could be some backlash to be honest.

Come on Villa - time to start picking up some points or we will be back in a dogfight and am doubtful we will emulate the form we showed from January last season!

Not sure how to call this one!

Know we're on a bad run and we're shit at home but come on, there isn't a Palace player I'd put in our team, maybe even on our bench. Have a little faith. Reckon we'll get 3 points today and the lads will step up. 

Didn't think weimman played well off kozak against stoke. I think I'd have stuck tonev out wide and gabby up top with kozak.

Whilst I agree, Tonev is utter rubbish (right now at least). Weimann not much better, but with his movement still carries a threat. the only threat Tonev carries is to the corner flag. 

Once again the lineup I would have picked. Excited to see Albrighton again actually. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Know we're on a bad run and we're shit at home but come on, there isn't a Palace player I'd put in our team, maybe even on our bench. Have a little faith. Reckon we'll get 3 points today and the lads will step up. 

Would have Gayle and Bolasie without a doubt.

I'd have Jedinak in midfield. Or that Scottish kid.

Who's signed Benteke then?

He's injured. Thought this was common knowledge now?

I love how you talk down to people,keep it up.

I don't talk down to people, I was just saying that I thought everybody would've known that he was injured by now.

No need to constantly be picking at me.

Who's signed Benteke then?

He's injured. Thought this was common knowledge now?
I love how you talk down to people,keep it up.

I don't talk down to people, I was just saying that I thought everybody would've known that he was injured by now.

No need to constantly be picking at me.

Yes, I was picking on you.