Weather...

Dodgyknees

Just on a slightly more serious note with this exceptionally hot weather. If you do find a distressed goth, do not pick them up or try to take them home. Just put some towels or cardboard over them and they should move off once it gets dark.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

heh i remember that top pic from a few years back as the guy at the back of the photo looked like me (long hair scruffy beard, bit of a lumberjack shirt), even more so in a couple of the other photos at the time with him side-on which looked exactly like me. Obviously there is no real detail in the face so up close we probably look nothing alike but if you took a photo of me from that distance it would look like that and to be honest i wouldn't be entirely surprised if i ever found myself in that situation in my younger years.

mRwtby4.png

Someone at work had cut it out of the paper & stuck it up everywhere and i'm pretty sure that to this day there are still a few people that still genuinely believe it was me in the picture despite me trying to convince them otherwise at the time and every time it gets chucked on facebook or somewhere when there are floods you can guarantee someone will mention it to me

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Time to dust off the barbecue lads. 9 degrees, no wind. Practically mediterranean.

Forecast: nice until the weekend. Saturday and Sunday, high winds and heavy rain. Should be OK on Monday, though... 

• Haha 1

On 24/12/2019 at 19:45, snowychap said:

Wow, that takes me back. It was almost guaranteed that if we were in Wales and it was a Saturday, we'd be in Porthcawl when I was a kid. If there was a storm we used to go to the seafront, prety much to a similar position as the cameraman to watch the waves crashing in like that

• Like 1

Â