Weather...

Dodgyknees

3 minutes ago, Xann said:

There was meant to be a gate to the spirits opening, but I think that was Saturday?

And Sunday because a litre was on special offer at Tesco 

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

And Sunday because a litre was on special offer at Tesco 

My relationship with Tesco may be irreconcilable?

Ordered Kahlua, they delivered Tia Maria.

Dark times of early lockdown.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Captain Black should never have initiated that Unprovoked attack on their Martian colony, This can only be expected and so easily avoided

I experienced the constant lightning with no thunder or rain last night. Was a very odd thing to see. Pretty fascinating it must be said. Seems like it was seen across large parts of the western side of the UK.

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Captain Black should never have initiated that Unprovoked attack on their Martian colony, This can only be expected and so easily avoided

Although to be fair, they were quite aggressive towards us back in the 1890’s, so, y’know. Let’s call it one all and end it here.

57 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I experienced the constant lightning with no thunder or rain last night. Was a very odd thing to see. Pretty fascinating it must be said. Seems like it was seen across large parts of the western side of the UK.

So, this happened right above me last night.

for about half an hour there were constant flashes in the sky, but no thunder or rain. Then we started to get a low rumbling thunder and the lightning got more intense and finally there was an absolutely massive crack of thunder and it hammered it down for 15 mins.

It was ace. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

So, this happened right above me last night.

for about half an hour there were constant flashes in the sky, but no thunder or rain. Then we started to get a low rumbling thunder and the lightning got more intense and finally there was an absolutely massive crack of thunder and it hammered it down for 15 mins.

It was ace. 

From where we are, it looked like it was NNE more towards the midlands. We are on the Welsh border. Was fascinating to watch. Expecting more by way o storms over the next couple of days I think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Although to be fair, they were quite aggressive towards us back in the 1890’s, so, y’know. Let’s call it one all and end it here.

True, wish my great, great Granddad had had a punt at Hills on that happening, good odds I would have imagined 

Â