Weather...

Dodgyknees

This is how it looked in North Warwickshire.  Probably worth mentioning that it happened about 90 minutes after Boris officially took over as PM.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

At about 0138 this morning the loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard scared the bejesus out of me followed by a 30 minute light show. Not been to sleep since as mega hot and sweating like a fat lass at boot camp 

I have one of them gel things that you put in the fridge that you can then put in you pillow or bed.  Ace.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

At about 0138 this morning the loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard scared the bejesus out of me followed by a 30 minute light show. Not been to sleep since as mega hot and sweating like a fat lass at boot camp 

Woke me up. Was convinced one of my doors in the flat had slammed shut or someone had kicked the front door in! Had to have a wander around to check!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Woke me up. Was convinced one of my doors in the flat had slammed shut or someone had kicked the front door in! Had to have a wander around to check!

As long as your back doors weren't smashed in then 😉

On 24/07/2019 at 08:34, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have one of them gel things that you put in the fridge that you can then put in you pillow or bed.  Ace.

I’ve got one of these too and can confirm they are absolutely, 100% amazing. 

• Like 1

Those of you who work Monday to Friday will be delighted to know it's going to piss it down with rain over the weekend, returning to sunshine on Monday. 

• Like 1

I've been **** freezing all day, because I sensibly wore shorts today, but the air con is set to arctic for the benefit of all of the moaning Representatives for Wellingborough who turned up wearing jeans and shirts. Good job, dickheads. 

Edited by Davkaus

Â