Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Just watching Andre Ayew in the build up to the ManUre game. He's turned up with some ridiculous shoes on and is strutting around during the warm-up with a sort of cocky, confident arrogance.

Can't help but think that this is what his younger brother is missing at the moment.

from the way he plays, this must be the ridiculous footwear Jordan turns up in  ;)

$_3.JPG?set_id=2

• Like 1

Jordan Ayew -- three games for a team that has bought ten new outfield players this window, has a number of existing players who have underperformed for four years and is playing for a manager who hasn't been here a full season, has a back room staff that has been here only a short while and is still trying to implement his philosophy to players new and old alike.

Andre Ayew -- playing for a really good club who have been successful for a number of seasons now with many good players who have played together for a fair while now and is also managed by a man who was an ex-player and knows the club inside out.

Incomparable, but ffs, it's three games. Get a grip.

It's just obvious though Andre is the better player, he has torn United apart today. Our Ayew just looks average thus far

I don't by that we have x amount if new players. If you have natural footballing ability your able to adapt

Jordan Ayew -- three games for a team that has bought ten new outfield players this window, has a number of existing players who have underperformed for four years and is playing for a manager who hasn't been here a full season, has a back room staff that has been here only a short while and is still trying to implement his philosophy to players new and old alike.

Andre Ayew -- playing for a really good club who have been successful for a number of seasons now with many good players who have played together for a fair while now and is also managed by a man who was an ex-player and knows the club inside out.

It's just obvious though Andre is the better player, he has torn United apart today. Our Ayew just looks average thus far

I don't by that we have x amount if new players. If you have natural footballing ability your able to adapt

Don't forget Andre has another couple of years experience on Jordan. The talent is there, just needs to develop more.

Even their dad says that Jordan is probably the best of all the Ayew footballers.

Don't forget Andre has another couple of years experience on Jordan. The talent is there, just needs to develop more.

Even their dad says that Jordan is probably the best of all the Ayew footballers.

Exactly andre is in his peak now and his best seasons will be this one and next one for swansea then he will start to decline or get a big money move somewhere else before then jordan is still in the development phase in a team that isnt settled like swansea's. Don't get me wrong I hope he starts to come on in the next 4-5 matches and grabs a goal. 

Who cares? There's plenty of other good signings that other teams have made that aren't related to Jordan.

Guy who runs the QPR supporters trust tweeted Austins off to Man U

@RobertQPRST: Reliably informed that Charlie Austin will undergo his Man Utd medical tonight. Fee around £15 million + add ons. I wish him all the best.

Just passing on what I saw with people mentioning him.

Guy who runs the QPR supporters trust tweeted Austins off to Man U

@RobertQPRST: Reliably informed that Charlie Austin will undergo his Man Utd medical tonight. Fee around £15 million + add ons. I wish him all the best.

Just passing on what I saw with people mentioning him.

I would happy to sign Austin as I think he is a good player, but UTD? Really? If i was a UTD fan and I watched my club toss about £200m up the wall only to end up with guys like Austin and Rojo I think I'd piss myself.

Got to love LVG, long may he reign ☺

Theyve got a lot of big names. They are really needing a striker. Are there many options out there? Whats the difference between Austin and Kane ? Consider whos playing behind both of them.

Now im not saying Austin is the best for them. But who are the big names that are in the market ? Theyd have him for tge short term ofcourse.

With only 2 days to go. Things could go this way.

I know we can't judge things fully on stats but Jordan Ayew outscored Andre Ayew and Anthony Martial last season and he was in a far inferior team. Now we all know A Ayew has looked excellent so far for Swansea and Martial is on his way to Man Utd (for €50m!) and while it is no guarantee he'll be a star, I think it  does prove he does have something about him that we haven't seen yet and certainly should not be written off as a 'dud' or 'useless' as a handful of posters have already said. 

He may need longer than the other signings but I'm convinced he'll come good in time, 

What like Di Maria at Utd or Falcao?! There are so many players that have masses of ability that were unable to adapt to different clubs for varying reasons. Saying that players who have ability don't need to adapt is very naive thinking imo.  

Why do people always say "he's only played x amount of games". Yes we all know this. We're not saying we're not giving him a chance, we're not saying he should be sold.

He may come good but we're all calling it is we see it. And what we've seen so far has been rubbish. Deal with it.

Why do people always say "he's only played x amount of games". Yes we all know this. We're not saying we're not giving him a chance, we're not saying he should be sold.

He may come good but we're all calling it is we see it. And what we've seen so far has been rubbish. Deal with it.

But you're not giving him a chance you are already writing him off as a waste of money after 3 games. How is that giving him a chance?

Â