Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

seriously not an issue,  he needs to get up to speed a bit faster but im convinced he'll be a top player for us

if people can get over Grealish being comatose in the street and then flaunting it later on a sun bed i would have though this will not be a problem

• Like 1

seriously not an issue,  he needs to get up to speed a bit faster but im convinced he'll be a top player for us

if people can get over Grealish being comatose in the street and then flaunting it later on a sun bed i would have though this will not be a problem

Agree. I think as soon as he scores he'll be ok. He just needs more time. I'm already getting texts from fellow Villa fans who are giving up on him - the old "told you he isn't good enough" and "his brother is better"

Three games ffs  :angry:

Edited by DK82

I don't really get the comparisons, isn't Grealish upcoming and proving out to be very much the star of the show when he plays?

I think most off field things can be forgiven for anybody who is putting it out on the pitch.  Not to say that Ayew won't be putting it out on the pitch, but when he does then all will be forgotten lol.

Look he is clearly taking longer to settle than anyone else. That doesn't mean he will ultimately fail, although it doesn't mean that he won't either. It's simply too early to tell. All we can be sure of right now is that he's not up to the required level right now. Yes there are red flags but that's all they are.  I hope the fans don't get on his back because I'm sure the player himself is just as aware of his settling in problems and, depending on his character, he might be negatively affected if he was to think for a moment that his own fans were turning on him.  He's exactly the player that needs the most support right now.  But sadly support and supporters don't usually work like that.

If he succeeds then wouldn't that be brilliant?  If he flops he flops.  But let's give him every chance and every help to do the former.  It benefits everybody to do it that way.

Heck, we've spent the money so we might as well right?  Not going to get any refunds, so let's see if we can get our monies worth...I'm in.

Look he is clearly taking longer to settle than anyone else. That doesn't mean he will ultimately fail, although it doesn't mean that he won't either. It's simply too early to tell. All we can be sure of right now is that he's not up to the required level right now. Yes there are red flags but that's all they are.  I hope the fans don't get on his back because I'm sure the player himself is just as aware of his settling in problems and, depending on his character, he might be negatively affected if he was to think for a moment that his own fans were turning on him.  He's exactly the player that needs the most support right now.  But sadly support and supporters don't usually work like that.

If he succeeds then wouldn't that be brilliant?  If he flops he flops.  But let's give him every chance and every help to do the former.  It benefits everybody to do it that way.

ridiculous use of sense to make a post

• Like 2

Not to get into a moral debate, but I would argue having too much to drink on a holiday vs. a calculated 4 year affair with your colleague's wife are fairly distinct.

• Like 2

I'd expect a striker at the price we paid for this guy to be able to get on the scoresheet against league 2 notts county

I didn't rate him at the price that we originally agreed with them and i can't believe we went back in and paid even more for him

Especially when you have players like Rondon available who would have been a more like for like replacement for Benteke the mind boggles

With the price paid convinced they actually thought it was the other Ayew they were getting, the only logical explanation. 

Really?

Â