Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

I have concerns about his aggression, it tends to be those players that like a battle and a fight that settle in England, but for me, pace is the big worry - he's the type of player that I thought relied on quickness, but he doesn't seem particularly quick and has been outpaced on a number of occasions, including last night. The rest I think can change, he'll start to adjust to the team and to English football, but I don't think he can get quicker.

Nail on the head.

He looks very lackluster, I could understand the touch not being quite there but I'm expecting more aggression and effort from him.

maybe his head's somewhere else....

Leaked Audio: Wife of Torino’s Afriyie Acquah reveals 4 year affair with Aston Villa’s Jordan Ayew

wpid-screen-shot-2014-07-19-at-3.png?res

A big story is breaking in Ghana as the wife of Torino midfielder Afriyie Acquah, Amanda Acquah, has revealed she’s had a four year affair with her husband’s international teammate Jordan Ayew.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/leaked-audio-wife-of-torinos-afriyie-acquah-reveals-4-year-affair-with-aston-villas-jordan-ayew/

maybe his head's somewhere else....

Leaked Audio: Wife of Torino’s Afriyie Acquah reveals 4 year affair with Aston Villa’s Jordan Ayew

wpid-screen-shot-2014-07-19-at-3.png?res

A big story is breaking in Ghana as the wife of Torino midfielder Afriyie Acquah, Amanda Acquah, has revealed she’s had a four year affair with her husband’s international teammate Jordan Ayew.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/leaked-audio-wife-of-torinos-afriyie-acquah-reveals-4-year-affair-with-aston-villas-jordan-ayew/

Up her vag?

• Like 4

This sort of shite really pisses me off.

Its got **** all to do with anyone else who or what Ayew chooses to sleep with in his private life. I really don't care how much of an arsehole he is. I hope he settles down in the UK and becomes a quality player for Villa.  

• Like 1

Its got **** all to do with anyone else who or what Ayew chooses to sleep with in his private life. I really don't care how much of an arsehole he is. I hope he settles down in the UK and becomes a quality player for Villa.  

I'd say that Afriyie Acquah might disagree with you on that one. 

:huh:

• Like 1

It's irrelevant in terms of football and his career, ability etc. But no-one is criticising him or even judging him (yet).

but would you be able to do you job with a clear head every day if you found out your partner was about to reveal your affair? This is probably a big deal in terms of his country and national team mates.

footballers aren't robots

robots would be cheaper

It's irrelevant in terms of football and his career, ability etc. But no-one is criticising him or even judging him (yet).

but would you be able to do you job with a clear head every day if you found out your partner was about to reveal your affair? This is probably a big deal in terms of his country and national team mates.

footballers aren't robots

robots would be cheaper

Probably not....but that is the consequence of his actions.

It's a different debate to the "should we even know in the first place" debate.

Â