Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I'm really not sure if that serious! Charles "blind alley" Nzogbia as an example to follow for greedy players...

Has he looked selfish lately? No, that's what I'm referring to. The reason why Charles has done as well as he has the last few games is cognisant of the fact that he has been mixing up his general play, when to dribble and when to pass.

Edited by villalad21

He was selfish yesterday! IMO Nzogbia still doesn't know when to pass, he's got better and in the previous 2 games was very good, he was back to being poor yesterday

I think you need to rewatch the game. Delph and Zog were by a milestone our best players on the pitch.

• Like 1

He was selfish yesterday! IMO Nzogbia still doesn't know when to pass, he's got better and in the previous 2 games was very good, he was back to being poor yesterday

I thought Nzog was brilliant myself. Our best player by a mile first half. 

Edited by PaulC

Sinclair has done well since he signed, we can allow him one off game.

Not when his off game screws the whole team we cant... and not when every point counts to save our place in the division...

If we had won or drawn yesterday, I could allow it... but we didn't... We lost... and I place the blame firmly at Sinclairs feet for his incredibly selfish and utterly piss poor performance...

For me, Gil has looked better. Sinclair was excellent in the cup game against West Brom, but outside of that he hasn't been that good IMO. You can see that he's talented, he's quick, good close control, and makes very good driving runs. But it's really about being able to put it together consistently, and making the right decisions with the ball, and as far as I'm concerned Sinclair looks a little bit too inconsistent. 

Â