Libor Kozák

samjp26

1 hour ago, AndyBM said:

im surprised he still wants to be here the way the club have treated him, he should have played more than what he has.

Me too, but I imagine he hopes that a few good performances in the final games might help him get a move away from here in the summer.

I argued like mad that he should be played when he was consistently overlooked by Garde and Sherwood, when he did finally get into the team he was in no way an improvement on Gestede or anyone else.

Maybe that's because he has had so little game time and so many injuries, to be fair he did carry more presence than Gestede even if it didn't translate to goals.

14 hours ago, AndyBM said:

im surprised he still wants to be here the way the club have treated him, he should have played more than what he has.

How the club have treated him?!

You do know that he's been out injured for nearly 2 years with a career threatening injury? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I have no idea why Black made a point of mentioning that Kozak asked to be included in the squad today if he wasn't intending on doing it. 

I've come to the conclusion is that Black is a useless clearing in the woods.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I have no idea why Black made a point of mentioning that Kozak asked to be included in the squad today if he wasn't intending on doing it. 

I have no idea why Black has included a player whose contract expires in a few months,  is playing a winger up front, a winger in midfielder, a player who doesn't want to be here and a defender who hasn't broke a sweat all season and took the piss out of our club and fans.

He can **** off too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 22:41, andyh said:

**** hell, Kozak, I'd completely forgotten about him.

Me too. What a great signing he has turned out to be. The way Villa sign players and then mishandle them so much thay they end up leaving for free is almost our trademark at this stage.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hopefully he's fit and ready for the upcoming season. Works hard and can definitely do a job at this level. Says a lot that we were undefeated in games he started last season. May have not been many games, but considering we lost about 75% of them it's still not bad.

• Like 1

Â