Libor Kozák

samjp26

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Better than Poody Gestede.

Kozak worked hard enough in his limited performances last season but he is an utter donkey. Much like Gestede, who doesn't work that hard either. However I at least have faith that given the service Rudy might score a few with his head. I have no faith that Kozak will do anything other than run around a bit looking like he might do something. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Di Wants to trim the squad and sign two strikers. I imagine that means that two of Kozák, Agbonlahor, Ayew and Gestede will leave the club.

I think ayew and kozak will leave

Kozak will not leave unless he is forced out. He will be with this club unless we get a bid for him from a respectable club. He doesn't want to return to Czech, nor does he want to move to a smaller league. He is happy to prove himself at villa. 

I personally think that is exactly the type of player you want at this club. He doesn't quit when things don't go his way, and has never once done anything to make himself or the club look poor. The worst thing any one has ever said about him here is he isn't good enough. If we keep him, give him a chance and don't immediately write him off. 

Edited by Czechlad
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can see kozak going Celtic 

based on? Rodgers would never have a player with his style in the team. he even forced Carroll out of Liverpool and hadnt a clue to deal with Benteke

We'd be silly to sell Gestede in my view. We know he can do it the Championship, and he even has his uses in the PL as a sub. Kozak didn't do enough last season. If we're getting rid of two, Kozak and Gabby need to go. I'd be comfortable keeping Kozak as a squaddie if we want 5 strikers, but Gabby needs to go now. 

Like him to stay, I think he could do a job at this level. He is a proven goal scorer for us, and always gives 100%. 

Attitude across the squad is key to us turning things around.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Like him to stay, I think he could do a job at this level. He is a proven goal scorer for us, and always gives 100%. 

Not this again....

4 goals is not proven for us 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Please not the proven goal scorer nonsense again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

based on? Rodgers would never have a player with his style in the team. he even forced Carroll out of Liverpool and hadnt a clue to deal with Benteke

Just a feeling he will end up in Scottish football 

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Kozak worked hard enough in his limited performances last season but he is an utter donkey. Much like Gestede, who doesn't work that hard either. However I at least have faith that given the service Rudy might score a few with his head. I have no faith that Kozak will do anything other than run around a bit looking like he might do something. 

Kozak moved, he went forward, he tried to stretch teams and he made us a bit more balanced and relieved the pressure somewhat. I think he does have goals in him too. Still a bit of a donkey.

Â