Libor Kozák

samjp26

Am I on my own in not being even slightly impressed by him last year?

Scored some goals granted but looked a poor player and barely won any headers despite often having a significant physical advantage.

Slightly excited for him to be coming back just because it's another option but can't say I'm expecting much if I'm honest, wouldn't mind being proved wrong though.

I was never too impressed.

Incredibly slow, average touch and not much good in the air.

Took his 4 goals well but I can't see him as a player that should be starting week in week out. Probably ok as a squad player though.

• Like 3

Dont think anybody expects him better than Benteke but he knows where the goal is and got a few vital strikes last season

We are a team that has had 2 horrible barren spells in front of goal this season, we might have done with him for a few goals

Kozak will score the stoppage time winner against Burnley to keep us up. It is written.

Or Burnley's goalie will score his first ever goal to send us down. Given our ability to help any opposition player hit a milestone I would not be shocked.

Really happy for him. I have no idea if he'll play for us again this season but surely having someone actually returning from an LTI is a massive change in the club's injury fortunes.

Good to see Kozak back playing for the u21 last night in the 1-0 win at Wolves. Was following the match on the club website and he played for 67 minutes and did ok. Would rather see him as a option on the bench than say Wiemann.Playing for a more attack minded manager in Sherwood,i think could be useful 

I wish him all the best in his recovery but I thought he was a very poor player prior to getting injured.

If we go down he might be useful otherwise I would be very surprised to see him start a game unless we have injuries/suspensions.

Â