Libor Kozák

samjp26

To have Kozak to bring on when Benteke is either injured or tired instead of Weimann will be such a big upgrade.

Then have a bad game then he's shite worst player ever league 1 standard which is about par for course on VT.

To have Kozak to bring on when Benteke is either injured or tired instead of Weimann will be such a big upgrade.

Then have a bad game then he's shite worst player ever league 1 standard which is about par for course on VT.
Yes but he'll only have himself to blame.

Does he fit Sherwood's playing style? He doesn't exactly have bags of pace.

Our style seems to be break at pace and get the ball into the box.

If we do that, Kozak will score.

Kozak always seemed to be the type that would score loads if he was just given service. In his few matches for us, we were creating absolutely nothing and yet he still managed to score 4 goals. Whip in crosses to him, and his size will cause trouble which will hopefully lead to goals. 

Kozak always seemed to be the type that would score loads if he was just given service. In his few matches for us, we were creating absolutely nothing and yet he still managed to score 4 goals. Whip in crosses to him, and his size will cause trouble which will hopefully lead to goals. 

I think this is a good point, I can't wait to see him in the villa shirt again 

I'd be worried about trying to play a guy who hasn't kicked a ball competitively in 12 months.  He'll be weary of repeat injuries and he's not up to full speed.

Keep him for next season for me. 

I do like him though.

I'd be worried about trying to play a guy who hasn't kicked a ball competitively in 12 months.  He'll be weary of repeat injuries and he's not up to full speed.

I do like him though.

If he's ready this year he's ready. I think it'll be more psychological than physical damage that'll be harder to repair. Hopefully he can get a few reserve games next month then who knows a place in the bench at Wembley? That would be the least he deserves after the last 12 months or so!

I do like him though.

You never know in football, sometimes players are not affected at all when out injured, Ledley King being the prime example of that.

Edited by villalad21

I'd be worried about trying to play a guy who hasn't kicked a ball competitively in 12 months. He'll be weary of repeat injuries and he's not up to full speed.

I do like him though.

You never know in football, sometimes players are not affected at all when out injured, Ledley King being the prime example of that.
That the guy who couldn't train because of his injuries?
  • Like 1

I'd be worried about trying to play a guy who hasn't kicked a ball competitively in 12 months. He'll be weary of repeat injuries and he's not up to full speed.

I do like him though.

That the guy who couldn't train because of his injuries?

This is perfect

• Like 1

I think Villalad is saying that Ledley King could always put in a good performance even without training. The way he played on the pitch wasn't affected by his lack of training due to constant injury. 

I think Villalad is saying that Ledley King could always put in a good performance even without training. The way he played on the pitch wasn't affected by his lack of training due to constant injury. 

was same with Paul McGrath at times

• Like 1

Â