Libor Kozák

samjp26

I have a pretty good source . Libor is impressing in training, he is liked a lot . I'm

Not saying 4-4-2 would work but it's coming straight from timmys mouth not mine .

Wow, if something straight from Timmy's mouth only counts as a "pretty good" source, what would it need to make it "good" or "excellent"?

From God?

I have a pretty good source . Libor is impressing in training, he is liked a lot . I'mNot saying 4-4-2 would work but it's coming straight from timmys mouth not mine .

Wow, if something straight from Timmy's mouth only counts as a "pretty good" source, what would it need to make it "good" or "excellent"?

From God?

I love Paul and if he wants to pick the first XI then that is fine with me.

• Like 3

Kozak's hardly going to be thrown in starting straight away after so long out. It will be a few sub appearances here and there and then a much bigger role next season.

Providing that we're still in the league

If that happens I doubt anyone would sign him on account of how long injured he's been for unless we did a loan move.

He would score hatfuls in the championship if the worst happened.

I have a pretty good source . Libor is impressing in training, he is liked a lot . I'm

Not saying 4-4-2 would work but it's coming straight from timmys mouth not mine .

From God?

McGrath isn't training the squad now, is he? 

• Like 1

Am I on my own in not being even slightly impressed by him last year?

Scored some goals granted but looked a poor player and barely won any headers despite often having a significant physical advantage.

Slightly excited for him to be coming back just because it's another option but can't say I'm expecting much if I'm honest, wouldn't mind being proved wrong though.

• Like 1

He scores goals it's as simple as that. He was still getting used to the physical side of the premier league when he got injured and wasn't winning that many headers outside the box when used as a target man but in the box he did well. We are playing a different style now with actual crosses getting in the box so I think he'll be better off.

I am doubtful of a Benteke - Kozak partnership, but in it's favor, I think Kozak, despite his height, is not the long-ball, flick-on-to-others, type.  Benteke can do that well, unless he's getting beat on and gets frustrated that he's not being protected.  Kozak always seemed much better with the ball at his feet than in the air, and he always seemed to be intelligent about what to do with it.  I think it's POSSIBLE that Kozak might be better at moving off the ball for Benteke than many think.  Not likely mind you, and not worth the risk of trying until we are completely safe, IMO.

Kozak's hardly going to be thrown in starting straight away after so long out. It will be a few sub appearances here and there and then a much bigger role next season.

Providing that we're still in the league

If that happens I doubt anyone would sign him on account of how long injured he's been for unless we did a loan move.

He would score hatfuls in the championship if the worst happened.

This is my opinion too, if the worst happened and we got relegated then for whatever reason I see him tearing that league up

Â