• El Amadi
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Okore (for Clark 43)
    • Tonev (for El Ahmedi 81)

The result to be expected, the performance was immense after a shakey opening, a point more than deserved.

that ref however was an absolute disgrace, and you know if Lambert says he got the decisions wrong he'll get a fine and a touchline ban.

• Like 1

That referee was corrupt. Absolutely indefensible.

Forget the booking of Ivanovic, forget the linesman missing the rather close offside, forget the Terry handball. He **** booked Benteke for being kicked in the head, rocket polisher.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

well beside a ungiven red card a ungiven penalty an offside conceded goal an yellow card for receiving a kick to ur head and a elbow this referee was outstanding....... NOT

this is unbeleavebale its clearly aston villa got ripped off this game has been sold

• Like 1

It wouldn't be a Chelsea game if we didn't get f*cked over by John Terry at some point. We really deserved something out of that, fantastic display in the second half. We hoped we wouldn't be subjected to an embarrassing defeat and we didn't, bring on Liverpool!

The ref has allowed Ivanovich off with a red card offence and three yellow card offences and has ignored a very good penalty claim.

He's then booked three of our players for arguing with him - we should appeal all of those on the basis that they were all right.

So so proud.  Great effort Delph my MOTM.

Plenty of reason to be optimistic for the rest of the season. 

Well done lads

Can't find to many faults with the players.

Ref was dreadful, Ivanovic should never have finished that match, Villa players being booked simply for being on the pitch by the end I think and a blatant penalty missed. Which will all be giving a cursory glance at best by the media. 

poor 1st half, i'll put it down to nerves after last year

2nd half was superb, tactics were great again, they could pass round us or through us, they created very little, I actually thought we were the better team on the night, they had more of the ball and looked fancier but we didn't let them do anything with it

delph MOTM thought he was the best player on the pitch 2nd half, weiman needs a goal and quick, okore was superb, vlaar was better, gabby great again, benteke poor again but scored a great goal, think lowton and luna did ok against tough opponents

for them, hazard is superb, terry is a word removed, ba was **** useless, schurrle didn't look ready IMO

the ref, sums up prem football, its all a bit **** pointless, red card was bad enough but the handball was outrageous

anyone got some gifs of the bad decisions?

I hope the ref gets investigated for that performance. Its not like he's got history against us either; see the QPR game last season.

Proud of the lads tonight, I think we are going to scare a lot of teams this season. Bring on Liverpool.

• Like 1

Â