• El Amadi
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Okore (for Clark 43)
    • Tonev (for El Ahmedi 81)

Absoulety fuming tbh, taken out my frustartions on the laptop screen. Robbed by a referee who couldn't see a clear penalty and a sending off. Don't even care about who is man of the match, too furious to be bothered to vote.

All credit to Lambert

Well worth a point there

The whole team looks well up for the season

Tonev and Okore - very encouraging debuts

Delph awesome, Westwood and KEA worked their socks of

Bring on the scouse sh*t!

Proud of the boys. Chelsea are gonna be there or there abouts, and we matched them, and were cheated out of at least a point. We're gonna have some special days this season, mark my words.

Have to take the positives out of this game. I thought we were brilliant. Somebody mentioned it in the match thread, we no longer drop our heads when we go a goal down and none of this sitting back business. Better attitude and mentality going forward. Okore looks solid and Delph has evolved. Cannot fault anybody tonight. Great effort. We go into the Liverpool game like that we'll be sound.

Kevin Friend is no friend of mine. Never seen a referee bottle it so much. Arsenal may thought they didn't get luck but obviously someone's had a word in this guy's ear not to give us anything. Bullshit!

Sickening from Friend. Stonewall penalty not given, Benteke elbowed in the throat for a yellow. We created chances and looked solid at the back. Impressed with Okore. I really, really can't wait for Lambert's post-match. Hope he tears them a new one. Disgraceful.

Â