• El Amadi
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Okore (for Clark 43)
    • Tonev (for El Ahmedi 81)

What a **** shit absolutely terrible performance the ref. ****, ****, ****. Friend refs a game like he has his head in his ass and his hand shoved into his mouth within his ass. Just swallow the whistle whenever you damn feel like it, ref, I'm sure you're adept at blowing the London clubs. First, QPR, then, Chelsea.

Sorry mods and everyone. 

Just so angry.

• Like 3

The lads were fantastic, the ref was shit and Delph bossed that midfield (and I include our opponents midfielders in that too) for the second game in a row! The sending off and peno in the Arsenal game were at worst dubious and at best correct, however in this game to clear clangers and one (the ivanovic fouls) should really have been a red! The spirit and quality of the team in the last two matches makes me think top 7 this season!

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: "That was very hard. I missed that about the Premier League! Normally matches in the Bernabeu we win every match very comfortable, this was very hard, it's what I like. I told Paul Lambert that they deserve a point, it wouldn't be unfair. "They fought a lot. They have their style which is not my style. They have a special player with special qualities with Christian Benteke, they transport the ball to your half and he is a big boy who makes a lot of fouls. It's difficult. They are very dangerous in counter-attack as well."

What a team Lambert is building here at Villa!

Defensively we were fantastic, the whole team. Who says Lambert is tactically inept? Chelsea only had two real threats and they scored from both. I swear to god this is going to be some season for us!

The ref made two horrendous mistakes which cost us the three points. Ivanovic should have been sent off and we should have had a penalty for Terry's handball. Absolutely no question.

I can't praise the boys and the manager enough, they were fantastic in that second half.

Guzan - 6 - Didn't have much to do. Dealt well with the through balls and couldn't do anything about the goals.

Lowton - 6 - Was out of position for the first goal but he handled Hazard well. Didn't attack much.

Vlaar - 8 - His best game in a Villa shirt. I've not been convinced with him but if he keeps that up, he's cemented his place.

Clark - Didn't play enough, was good when he was on. I'm sorry for him that he was injured.

Luna - 6 Suspect at times defensively but but once he gets used to the tempo he'll excel.

Westwood - 7 - Very tight defensively and Chelsea had no space to play.

Delph - 9 - What a **** game. Growing with each game it seems. England call up this season, guaranteed.

KEA - 8 - Worked his socks off with the other two.

Weimann 6 - Poor first half but really unlucky not have scored twice. Didn't everything right but he does seem very unlucky in front of goal.

Gabby - 8 - Workhorse and a beautiful assist for the goal. Unlucky not have scored in the second half. In fantastic form.

Benteke - 8 - Didn't do anything in the first half and then he scores a goal like that! Incredible world class player. Set up a couple of chances in the second half as well.

Okore - 7 - For his first game in the premier league he was great. He's not gonna let go of his place now. We have some real competition for the CB positions.

Tonev - Not enough time but worked hard.

Lambert - 9 - Set the team up perfectly and Chelsea didn't really have an answer.

I'm SO excited with this team. The past years have been worth for the things we are going to see.

Edited by bose
  • Like 2

Guzan 6 Couldnt stop the goals
Lowton 6 Good
Vlaar 7 Great
Clark 6 ok
Luna 6 Good
Westwood 6 Good Vision
El Ahamadi 7 Great 
Delph 9 Fantastic performance
Weimann 6 Should have Score
Agbonlahor 7 Good Work
Benteke 7 Great Finishing

Tonev 7 Promising
Okore 7 Nervous at the start but came good in

I could watch that GIF all day.

Love this squad, imagine what we'll be like against a crap side!?

Top half comfortably this season I reckon. Delph just seems to be getting better with every game. Okore looked fantastic too.

Â