Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

HalfTimePost

Outside of the local derbies, this is the one I want to win more than any other. Living in the North East, among 'The Geordie Nation', I have to put up with their over inflated, self righteous, delusional attitude on a daily basis. I hate them with a passion. I have many friends who support them even, and when it comes to football, I refuse to enter into conversation with the majority of them. Newcastle is a wonderful city ruined by it's football club.  

Outside of the local derbies, this is the one I want to win more than any other. Living in the North East, among 'The Geordie Nation', I have to put up with their over inflated, self righteous, delusional attitude on a daily basis. I hate them with a passion. I have many friends who support them even, and when it comes to football, I refuse to enter into conversation with the majority of them. Newcastle is a wonderful city ruined by it's football club.  

Come on, climb down off the fence and tell us how you really feel...

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 1

Lifts glass sips pint, rests glass leans back and ponders.

Leans forward, lifts glass and sips pint, sips a bit more, and then downs the lot.

**** A

• Like 2

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Lowton
home.png
Okore
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Luna

home.png
El Ahmadi
home.png
Westwood
home.png
Delph

home.png
Weimann
home.png
Benteke
home.png
Agbonlahor

El Ahmadi has to play. Very strong team.

Subs: Steer, Kozak, Clark/Baker, Helenius, Tonev, Bacuna, Sylla

• Like 2

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Lowton
home.png
Okore
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Luna

home.png
Bacuna
home.png
Westwood
home.png
Delph
home.png
Agbonlahor

home.png
Weimann
home.png
Benteke

2-1 win.

Kozak to either start in Weimann's place or come on in the 2nd half, will score either way.

**** yes to playing on a neon blue pitch.

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Lowton
home.png
Okore
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Luna

home.png
El Ahmadi
home.png
Westwood
home.png
Delph

home.png
Weimann
home.png
Benteke
home.png
Agbonlahor

El Ahmadi has to play. Very strong team.

Subs: Steer, Kozak, Clark/Baker, Helenius, Tonev, Bacuna, Sylla

I'd like to see this, Benteke as a number 10 with Kozak as the target man would be very interesting to see. I certainly think he's good enough to play there with his technical abillity.