Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

HalfTimePost

Going to my first match of the season as I was on holiday for the Liverpool game. Does anybody know if we use last year's season ticket as I can't find the welcome pack that the club sent me. If anybody can post a picture of the new card I would be grateful.

It's a new season card for this season.

Thanks.

After a two week break the players should be refreshed, as such I expect no changes from our first couple of games.

3-1 win. Benteke 2 and Gabby. Ben Afra screamer for the barcodes.

Edited by av1

Not a chance of Westwood being dropped.

I love Westwood. But I think he's the least energetic and dynamic of our midfield. When you have 2 in there, you need 2 players who can cover a lot of ground. Delph and KEA are both very similar in how quickly they can get about the pitch, so if we're losing one midfielder so we can push higher up then I think Westwood would need to make way.

Do you think Lambert seems a bit of himself in Westwood when he was a player? He is a virtual first choice now.

Going to my first match of the season as I was on holiday for the Liverpool game.  Does anybody know if we use last year's season ticket as I can't find the welcome pack that the club sent me.  If anybody can post a picture of the new card I would be grateful.

If you cant find it just go to the ticket shop before the game and they will give you a paper ticket.

Not going today as my friends aren't going and don't really fancy it on my own. I feel so guilty though. 

Full marks for honesty - but a poor excuse !!

Got a horrible feeling today is just going to be one of those days we just don't turn up  .....0-2 to Newcastle

My Prediction:

Agbonlahor scores in first 25 mins

Ben Arfa equalises with some rediculous goal

Benteke restores the lead just before half time

Agbonlahor grabs another just after half time

Delph adds a fourth in injury time

Villa fans are VERY happy :-)