Southampton

NurembergVillan

2 hours ago, Xela said:

They've lost too many good players over the last few years and replaced them with shit. 

It's hard to keep finding new talent all the time. They are a yo-yo club, Up and down from the championship is their level. 

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

It's hard to keep finding new talent all the time. They are a yo-yo club, Up and down from the championship is their level. 

True, but they have also spent terribly as well. 

Also, they sacked Puel for finishing 8th the other year. Delusions of grandeur. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Xela said:

True, but they have also spent terribly as well. 

Also, they sacked Puel for finishing 8th the other year. Delusions of grandeur. 

8th? He also had the shame of bringing them to a cup final 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Charlie Austin wades into Fireman Sam sexism debate

Charlie Austin (above, right) has weighed in to the sexism row surrounding Fireman Sam. Yes, you read that correctly…

With the international break already boring us to tears, Southampton striker Austin has been filling his time by engaging in the debate over whether children’s TV shows Fireman Sam and Peppa Pig are sexist.

The London Fire Brigade criticised Peppa Pig for using the term “fireman” instead of “firefighter” in an episode called The Fire Engine.

“Come on @peppapig, we’ve not been firemen for 30 years,” it tweeted.

“You have a huge influence on kids & using out of date stereotypical gender specific wording prevents young girls from becoming firefighters.”

Austin wasn’t having it.

This is crazy, Fireman Sam sexist do me a favour.. what king of bull💩is this

Embedded video

This programme is not sexist... it’s Fireman Sam next we will be talking about postman pat and bob the builder😂😂 these people are ridiculous @GMB @piersmorgan

In’t the internet brilliant?

https://www.football365.com/news/charlie-austin-wades-into-fireman-sam-sexism-debate

A headline I never expected to see

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

All potentially involved in the Champions League final

Gazzanigga

Lovren Alderweireld Van Dijk

Oxlade Chamberlain Wanyama  Lallana

Mane

Manager: Pochettino

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Feel bad for Hassenhuttl. I think he's a brilliant manager but Saints just give him nothing to work with.

They've had a nightmare window, that squad is down to the bare bones and all they do is bring in Minamino on loan, the one area they don't need reinforcements. You think we have terrible depth have a look at Saints.

With a manager like Ralph in charge what an opportunity to back him, shame for Southampton fans I guess. 

23 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Feel bad for Hassenhuttl. I think he's a brilliant manager but Saints just give him nothing to work with.

They've had a nightmare window, that squad is down to the bare bones and all they do is bring in Minamino on loan, the one area they don't need reinforcements. You think we have terrible depth have a look at Saints.

With a manager like Ralph in charge what an opportunity to back him, shame for Southampton fans I guess. 

They must be in a bad state for their next league game, with all the injuries and suspensions. Away at Newcastle

54 minutes ago, Farlz said:

You think we have terrible depth have a look at Saints.

Loads of teams have terrible depth. That we do is a myth. Curious of some of the comments when AEG came in before going on goal scoring run or Hause covering

• Like 1

Â