Southampton

NurembergVillan

59 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

You know when you watch someone play that crap and they are that lazy, you almost get angry at the amount they get paid to do next to nothing and clearly show everyone how little fks they give, if I was a Southampton fan i would be fuming with such a cant be arsed display and i only watched the 2nd half !! 

I think he might do well in championship 

The league is so poor aribo would probably look good at that level

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Onuachu cost 15m???

How , years on from Samatta are clubs still spending double digits on these donkeys from Belgium.

Was people on here moaning we didnt sign him because well he is a giant and thats all football needs

I see they've named Jason Wilcox as their new Director of Football, he was Man CIty's City Head of Academy, so good chance more Man City youngsters will be going to Southampton next season.

4 hours ago, useless said:

I see they've named Jason Wilcox as their new Director of Football, he was Man CIty's City Head of Academy, so good chance more Man City youngsters will be going to Southampton next season.

it's really funny. Southampton appointed Joe Shields from Man City in the summer as head of recruitment (they signed a few Man City players), then Chelsea poached him a few months later. The move for Wilcox isn't that shocking for me if they wanted to tap back into the Man City academy recruitment well. 

Makes me wonder if there's some sort of unofficial link up between the two clubs, Southampton get some of City's best youngsters, and City have a club where they can send their young players for experience, and in some cases get a fee for them to help with FFP, but also because of buyback clauses can get them back cheaply if they do well.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Saints looking £50m for Lavia.  West Ham have really wrecked the market with the Rice transfer haven't they?

Definitely not us with Grealish.  Definitely not.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

No, because other players in his position have went for more before we sold him and after.

Some loose claims on same position there :D

That Argentinian lad Chelsea signed caused the problems then, not Rice.  Same position and all.

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

That Argentinian lad Chelsea signed caused the problems then, not Rice.  Same position and all.

Eh? What loose claim?

Can't it be both?

17 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I blame Trevor Francis.

• Thanks 1

Â