Manchester United

BOF

On 09/05/2022 at 13:27, Nicho said:

I think this is fair. For example I cant name many Basketball teams, Dodgers (maybe LA Dodgers) and Chicago Bulls. But for Chicago I can tell you the colour, the logo and their best players from 30 years ago (not because of the documentary). 

Unfortunately previous success at the right time does build a brand that lasts, I have no idea how good they are now but the only team id get jersey of is Chicago Bulls. I wouldnt though as Id look like a clearing in the woods wearing a basketball top. 

United will survive as a big brand for a long time, as big as they once were probably not. They grew and succeeded at the right time, annoyingly as challengers a time when Aston Villa failed. 

Long may their failure continue. 

we support the Bucks these days mate

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

So,not only do we play ManUre twice every season and in the first round of the FA Cup,now we have to play them in a pre-season friendly as well ?!

We dont have to play them in pre season, we are doing it for money

Man Utd will be better for getting rid of players like Pogba and Lingard

Need to get some grafters in. 

Lingard is 30 this year .

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 13/06/2022 at 08:23, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

shock

This aged well didn't it. 

Amazing how many people picked up some kid who shitposts just because they put "BREAKING" at the start of their tweet :crylaugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Fans were planning a protest outside the new CEO house but he met them at the local pub 

Entitled clearings in the woods

Protest against what? 

In the last 6 months they have a new CEO, a new head of football and a new manager

They now moaning that they aren't spending money quick enough? Before the new manager even looks at the squad he's got he should have spent £200m on world class talent... Dickheads 

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying watching player after player reject moves to Man Utd and now Ronaldo wanting away. 

Long may their struggles continue, it's very entertaining!

• Like 4

It's going to be fun watching united become just another club.

Really interested to see which of my friends that "support" them actually remain supporters when they're a mid-table also ran.

Spoiler

Let me dream...

Â