Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

They need a clever signing. But it’s Man Utd so they’ll probably buy Lacazette for 120 million

Utd being utd they can't just buy the best player available, he also needs to sell some shirts and have a profile 

Lewandowski is the only one imo 

Redcafe is talking up scamacca, they'll end up linked to dybala again, martinez has said he's not leaving inter 

Would be brilliant if they got icardi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Utd being utd they can't just buy the best player available, he also needs to sell some shirts and have a profile 

Lewandowski is the only one imo 

Redcafe is talking up scamacca, they'll end up linked to dybala again, martinez has said he's not leaving inter 

Would be brilliant if they got icardi

Lewandowski is going to Barca isn’t he? Despite them having no money 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Lewandowski is going to Barca isn’t he? Despite them having no money 

Despite barca having no money and bayern saying no he's just decided **** it I'm going to barca 

Its a bit mad really 

Utd should test the water seeing as they do actually have the money, they won't find anyone better than him that's for sure

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Took Melbourne 5 minutes to score - Slabhead and Lindelof playing a high line is football Suicide 

only a friendly that they beat Liverpool but the absence of Maguire really makes them a superior team

Maguire in a Southgate team is good. He'd be good at a lot of sides but I have absolutely no idea how you build a modern shape and style of play with him at the back. He's so **** immobile he's actually embarrassing himself.

He needs to leave.

30 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Maguire in a Southgate team is good. He'd be good at a lot of sides 

Agree 100%.

I think he would excel at sides like Mansfield Town or Burton Albion. 

• Like 1

Â