Manchester United

BOF

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am in 2 minds as he has had good games in recent years compared to Courtois and Lloris who have lost it completely but De Gea has been poor in recent times. Stories are Juventus wants him and behind that defence his confidence could improve

Juve would be mental to waste money downgrading their keeper. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t beleive out the 14 players that featured for both teams tonight’s city’s players cost around 30 million more in total. 

Man U’s recruitment has been shocking. 

It makes it worse that United had 3 youth players playing as well 😂 

10 hours ago, Mic09 said:

They were very negative, and city look like they can break through a brick wall.

A massive gap in quality.

No argument there. There's a huge gulf in quality.

I just meant in isolation that wasn't a terrible game for United relatively speaking.

I think if they hadn't been so poor at the weekend people wouldn't be paying too much attention about last night's game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How is it possible Pogba is in the PFA team of the year, that's an absolute travesty.

I imagine they couldn't bear to not have a Utd player in there. And he's their best player.

voted for by the players, maybe a bit of sympathy thrown in due to everyone being on his back all the time

maybe interesting (probably not...) the comments on social media to it seem to be why is he in there rather than son or hazard who have more goals and assists, if that's who Pogba is getting compared to then there's your problem straight away

Edited by villa4europe

Sanchez had one of tbe great footballing cameos last night. 1 touch in 15 minutes

Granted he got a 100% pass accuracy

He has been an absolutely woeful signing for them. He's on about 500k a week as well. 

Hard to believe he's only 30. He looked world class only a couple of years ago when he was carrying Arsenal. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

No argument there. There's a huge gulf in quality.

I just meant in isolation that wasn't a terrible game for United relatively speaking.

I think if they hadn't been so poor at the weekend people wouldn't be paying too much attention about last night's game

Maybe so, City playing like that will beat anyone. 

8 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Maybe so, City playing like that will beat anyone. 

United still caused them problems though. Lingard missed two great chances and both City's goals were poor goalkeeping from De Gea.

It would have been lucky, but they could easily have snuck a draw there.

Â