Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

I think they will finish well below the top 6 if they keep OGS. But i don't think they will, i think he will be sacked by October

He will be. There's no way he's there next Xmas. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I think they will finish well below the top 6 if they keep OGS. But i don't think they will, i think he will be sacked by October

After your Smith predictions I will be backing United for the title 😉

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

One of the few clubs that need a bigger squad turnover than us this summer.

Yeah looking at the team today it looks utter dogshit.  I'm sure Solsjkaer will step aside but they need a manager with a plan and a set up above him that matches.

I don't know why I even give a shit though.

Edited by sharkyvilla

From the relegation thread -

On 23/04/2019 at 22:15, Shropshire Lad said:

Cardiff 31 points

Fulham (a) Palace (h) Man Utd (a)

Looking at Cardiff’s fixtures, they have two very winnable games remaining and also Crystal Palace.

**** I was only joking Olé....

• Haha 2

They've landed themselves in the shit and it's hilarious. Keep OGS and they're screwed, he's **** clueless, just a diabolical manager. If they sack him then they will just look extremely bad and clueless.

Ultimately they need to swallow the pill and get rid of him. Absolutely roll the red carpet out for Pochettino and then begin to dismantle that squad. To help fund their revolution they really ought to sell Rashford and Martial, two players who cannot deliver at this level but are somehow highly rated.

Pointless statistic alert (yeah I know, 2 points for a win, etc etc).

This season Man Utd finished 32 points behind the league winners.

When they were relegated in 1973/74 they were 30 points behind the league winners.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Up there with the Paul Lambert new contract for absolutely needlessly chaining yourself to a clown. Another few million wasted.

Forget saving face. Just sack him and get it done.

Didn't they pay Molde £7m 'compensation' as well? 

Mind you, peanuts compared to the money wasted on charlatans like Sanchez, Pogba and Lukaku. 

Edited by Xela

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Fans unsurprisingly turned on Pogba today, an absolute fraud. for one of the goals he didnt bother tracking back then was dominated in midfield by Bacuna

It’s worse because he occasionally looks a good player. It frustrates the fans because they know the player they want is hidden inside him.

Id sack him off, make an example of him and hopefully it’s a bit of a wake up call to the other slackers in the side. Sanchez too. Stinking the place out. 

I’ve seen McTominay a few times and I really like him. He’s a full blooded centre midfielder who seems to have the Roy Keane type of mentality too. Exactly the kind of player United need.

Â