Manchester United

BOF

Could this be the final straw?

They were absolutely battered today, 2 shots on target against Liverpool. 36 shots vs 6. 19 points behind them, 18 points behind City. 11 points off 4th.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone in the morning. There's no point waiting until they get spanked in the CL to let him go.

Edited by Davkaus

Both Moyes and LVG went once Champions League football for the following season was impossible (well ok, they gave LVG the cup final, but he was practically out the door once the final whistle went).

I’d be a little surprised if Jose is sacked before it’s confirmed they’ll miss out. But who knows, it’s becoming a bit of a farce up there, relatively speaking.

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Lukaku should be sacked. He gets about 250k a week and doesnt even bother to keep himself in half decent shape

Adriano in his bad days looked fitter

Agree. 

Lukaku has always been a bully.  As Virgil proofed yesterday, rattle him early and he'll hide. 

Not a great finisher, not very fast - just strong.  This generations Heskey (albeit with a decent scoring record.. which weakens my argument considerably :lol: ) 

Loved how they kept (and keep) focusing on the inability to sign 1 or 2 defenders in the summer, like that's their only problem.

Forget about the fact that they can't string 3 passes together nor attack with any form of cohesion on a consistent basis.........they just need better defenders apparently.

Can't wait to see him sacked, sadly though he'll laugh all the way to the bank.

16 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Loved how they kept (and keep) focusing on the inability to sign 1 or 2 defenders in the summer, like that's their only problem.

Forget about the fact that they can't string 3 passes together nor attack with any form of cohesion on a consistent basis.........they just need better defenders apparently.

Can't wait to see him sacked, sadly though he'll laugh all the way to the bank.

makes even less sense since they just gave Chris Smalling a new contract

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Agree. 

Lukaku has always been a bully.  As Virgil proofed yesterday, rattle him early and he'll hide. 

Not a great finisher, not very fast - just strong.  This generations Heskey (albeit with a decent scoring record.. which weakens my argument considerably :lol: ) 

i dont think he's even that, his size deceives people, if you go way back to when we were comparing him to benteke and how they played, benteke is strong wins headers and holds the ball up like an old school english number 10, lukaku to me is more like a 6ft 3" 18 stone number 9, all about movement in the box and quick reactions getting on the end of stuff, i lazily seem to remember that the vast majority of his everton goals were 1 touch (and there is also some stat that they weren't important - most of his goals are like the 2nd goal in a 3-0 win) the problem is he's out of shape and lost that sharpness and then utd are playing him like a big number 10, he simply isnt that player

• Like 1

Â