Manchester United

BOF

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Actually shows Ferguson greatness, he made many shit players good

The fact that he won the league in his last season with playing bloody Cleverley in midfield is what made me sure he is the greatest manager of all time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The fact that he won the league in his last season with playing bloody Cleverley in midfield is what made me sure he is the greatest manager of all time.

Not just Cleverley. OShea, Brown, Fletcher, Butt, Fortune won multiple titles in his reign among others 

This is hilarious. Jose allegedly called Pogba a virus.

Sun

An Old Trafford source revealed “Jose called Pogba a virus in front of all the players.

“He told him ‘you are like a person with a flu with a virus in a closed room - you pass that virus to the others.'

“He also told him ‘you don’t play, you don't respect players and supporters and you kill the mentality of good, honest people around you.'”

Such a character assassination of the £89m midfielder casts a huge doubt over the prospects of the 25-year-old staying at Old Trafford.

7 hours ago, av1 said:

This is hilarious. Jose allegedly called Pogba a virus.

Sun

He did alright at the World Cup.  Pogba isn't blameless but playing under Jose must be so shit.  If it comes down to one or the other they'd be mad to back Jose.  They should really be proactive and start tapping up Pochettino.

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Pogba doing what Hazard were doing in Mourinho's 3rd season. Playing absolute dogshit on purpose in attempt to get the silver goblin out.

If he is playing shit now then what was his excuse for previous 2 seasons 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was ok in a good team. Great players excel in average teams

Disagree. He was an integral part of a 'good' team. France were basically brilliant at times and Pogba although understated in style was a worthy contributor.

Messi had the likes of Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain etc and still had a bang average World Cup. I'd go as far as to say they were poor for most of it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Yes

Interesting. I thought Pogba was on his game and deserved a place in the winning team.

World Cup aside I have never been particularly impressed and have seen him be quite wasteful.

16 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Disagree. He was an integral part of a 'good' team. France were basically brilliant at times and Pogba although understated in style was a worthy contributor.

Messi had the likes of Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain etc and still had a bang average World Cup. I'd go as far as to say they were poor for most of it.

France was probably one of worst World Cup winners ever. Griezmann, Kante, Mbappe, Varane, Pavard, Lucas offered a lot more to the team than Pogba

Possibly most overrated player ever

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

France was probably one of worst World Cup winners ever. Griezmann, Kante, Mbappe, Varane, Pavard, Lucas offered a lot more to the team than Pogba

Possibly most overrated player ever

I'm curious, why were they on of the worst WC winners? They played some really nice football in my opinion and Pogba was a strong and reliable presence in midfield.

Would agree that he is possibly one of the most overrated players in the game as outside the WC I haven't seen him command a game at all.

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

I'm curious, why were they on of the worst WC winners? They played some really nice football in my opinion and Pogba was a strong and reliable presence in midfield.

Would agree that he is possibly one of the most overrated players in the game as outside the WC I haven't seen him command a game at all.

They struggled through an easy group, beat a poor Argentina, a limited Uruguay, a badly coached Belgium and an exhausted Croatia

Fair play they win but nothing memorable 

Â