Manchester United

BOF

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

He has been there 3 seasons. His first signing was Zlatan. Mourinho is the last manager to promote youth. Ever

Definitely not disputing that. United also have some decent youth, but buying Sanchez while you have Rashford and Martial was silly. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Definitely not disputing that. United also have some decent youth, but buying Sanchez while you have Rashford and Martial was silly. 

The importance of not wanting Man City to buy Sanchez seemingly outweighed the importance of whether he would actually suit United, for whatever reason. I genuinely forget he’s at United until I’m reminded by posts like yours or someone points out how he hasn’t got into a game.

Regarding Man Utd on the whole, it’s funny how things go in cycles, I can imagine that this scratching around under different regimes must have felt similar to the years following Busby’s departure, minus the Law-inspired relegation of course.

• Like 2

He had a free role at Arsenal and also indulged by Wenger (same for Ozil).

None of that has happened with Mourinho which isn't surprising with his style of management.

I'd stay though play him as lead forward more. If you take away the Man. City result last few games have shown that Lukaku shouldn't be an automatic starter for them anymore as he's been as s*** as Alexis this season.

After a quick google...

Evra has filmed himself caressing (and spanking) what appears to be a raw chicken.

Not that his caption gives it any context at all but it reads: "I know it's tomorrow but for mister #ilovethisgame it's Thanksgiving everyday."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46295919

Pretty amusing if you ask me.

Probably one for the things that piss you off thread, but I can't ever imagine having a boring enough day that I'd be curious about what professional sportsmen have to say on social media.

How are there so many people who 'follow' the musings and grotesque displays of wealth from barely literate simpletons?

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 22/11/2018 at 14:06, Davkaus said:

Probably one for the things that piss you off thread, but I can't ever imagine having a boring enough day that I'd be curious about what professional sportsmen have to say on social media.

How are there so many people who 'follow' the musings and grotesque displays of wealth from barely literate simpletons?

I don't think you need to earn footballer money to caress a raw chicken........ 

22 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Love every second of their downfall.

Had so much success under Fergie, it's about time they get to feel how it is to be average.

By my calendar, they've still got about another twenty years to go before I'll be okay with them doing well again. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Why has he not been sacked yet? Empty shell of a manager. Funny though.

Pogba **** up twice in a row and throwing his hands up twice in a row instead of getting back in position was embarrassing.

Football have evolved and unlike Fergie this guy is unable to adapt.

39 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Why has he not been sacked yet? Empty shell of a manager. Funny though.

Pogba **** up twice in a row and throwing his hands up twice in a row instead of getting back in position was embarrassing.

Copying Micah Richards, poetic.

Â