Manchester United

BOF

Problem with Man Utd is that they are choc full of players that are not good enough for them and Pogba is a monumental bellend. He is on a par with Ballotelli for being a cockwomble. Players like Rashford, Lingard, Herrera, Fellaini, Fred, Smalling, Dojo, Lindelof, Bailly simply are not top 4 players. Young and Valencia are past their sell by dates too. They have spent fortunes on bollocks players.

It's mad how much value people place on being an ex player.

Solksjaer wouldn't be anywhere near any other premier league managerial job, caretaker or not, after his performance at Cardiff.

Similar with Bruce. I think he's better than most on here would still give him credit for, but not even the biggest pro-Bruce villa fan would suggest he was even close to being good enough to manage a club like Manchester United.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Solksjaer wouldn't be anywhere near any other premier league managerial job, caretaker or not, after his performance at Cardiff.

Similar with Bruce. I think he's better than most on here would still give him credit for, but not even the biggest pro-Bruce villa fan would suggest he was even close to being good enough to manage a club like Manchester United.

Henry another example. Great player, poor manager

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Well since Ferguson used to write letters to chairman about certain ex players being great for a managers job I think it's time he put his money where his mouth is and advises Utd to appoint a McLeish Bruce Hughes dream team!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Of the ex-players talked about, Laurent Blanc seems the best fit for a short-term fix.  The rest are utter shite. 

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Henry another example. Great player, poor manager

At least Henry had the fact he was an unknown quantity on his side. 

A better example would be if henry gets sacked from Monaco and then he’s being talked about as being next in line to be the next Arsenal manager

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

When i evaluate bigger I mean in terms of success. I wouldn't be stupid enough to say bournmouth are bigger than us even though they are in premier league.

But fact is despite what we have they are bigger in a sense of where they are compared to what we are. Thats what I was getting at.

With spurs they have been a lot more successful with smaller resources. They spent nothing and are 13 points ahead of manure. Back in the day united could sign any player they want.  Now days they are likely to choose spurs over united as they are more ambitious and have more success. Look at them in cl this year for example? Veey admirable the way they did it.

Yet United have more silverware than them in the last three years and no one cares about net spend.

Â